I love muffins for breakfast. They’re warm and comforting and they make your house smell wonderful! Plus, whenever the kids ask “What’s for breakfast?” and I answer “Muffins”, they cheer. 🙂
I have a few trusty muffin recipes that are my go-to choices when I get up in the morning and want to bake. But it’s always great to find some brand new and awesome muffin recipes that I can make when I want to really blow their minds. So I looked around and collected over 30 below! That’s enough to make a different muffin recipe every morning for a whole month!
What I really love about muffins is that I can freeze them. That makes a quick morning breakfast so much easier, especially when I have to run out the door early in the morning. Check out these freezer friendly breakfasts that you can prepare in advance for busy days!
Awesome Muffin Recipes:
1. Combine two flavors in these Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cake Mix Muffins!
2. Do your kids love banana bread? These Perfect Banana Muffins will be a big hit!
3. Get the flavor of pancakes without the work when you make these Easy Baked Pancake Muffins!
4. These Blueberry Oatmeal Greek Yogurt Muffins are so moist and delicious!
5. Pressed for time? These Banana Almond Butter Muffins only take five ingredients!
6. These low-carb Bacon Avocado Ranch Egg Muffins are perfect for a take-along breakfast!
7. Following Weight Watchers? These sweet Lemon Weight Watchers Mini Muffins are a yummy treat!
8. Get a taste of the tropics with these Mandarin Orange Muffins!
9. Save the softest part of the muffin for breakfast with these Pumpkin Muffin Tops!
10. These green Spinach Muffins are actually sweet enough for kids to love!
11. These hearty Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffins will fill up your hungry kids’ bellies!
12. Make a batch of these Spinach and Cheese Egg Muffins and keep them in the fridge for a quick breakfast all week!
13. You’ll only need a couple of ingredients to make these healthy Quinoa and Egg Breakfast Muffins!
14. Who doesn’t love Nutella? These rich Nutella Banana Muffins make a wonderful breakfast!
15. These veggie-packed Zucchini Muffins are wonderful for kids to eat on the way to school!
16. These lovely Lemon Poppy Seed Jam-Filled Muffins are so elegant! They’d be great for a brunch!
17. Whenever I make oatmeal for my kids, I add bananas and applesauce. These Oatmeal Banana Applesauce Muffins are basically oatmeal in a muffin!
18. These Pumpkin Crumble Muffins look amazing. I just know they’d be wonderful with cream cheese frosting!
19. Take a classic muffin and make it healthy with these Light Blueberry Muffins!
20. These cute Crescent Roll Apple Pie Muffins come together in almost no time!
21. This recipe for Banana Oat Muffins would make a great recipe for a school or neighborhood bake sale!
22. You know those Cranberry Bliss Bars? I love those. And when I want one, I think I’ll just make these White Chocolate Cranberry Muffins myself!
23. Get the taste of cookies in these Oatmeal Raisin Muffins!
24. Bake these Ham, Cheese, and Spinach Muffins and then just pop them into the microwave if you need to reheat them!
25. All the taste of carrot cake without hours of work in these Carrot Cake Muffins!
26. These Gluten-Free Orange Cranberry Muffins are great for gluten-sensitive kids and adults!
27. I can never get my French toast to come out right. But I think even I can make these yummy French Toast Muffins!
28. Grate up some zucchini to add fiber to these Zucchini Raisin Muffins!
29. These colorful Funfetti Breakfast Muffins are so cute for kids to enjoy! I’m definitely going to make these on a lazy Sunday morning.
30. I love eggnog and these Eggnog Muffins look wonderful. Can’t wait to make them!
31. These sweet and spicy Cinnamon Pecan Muffins are delicious warmed up!
32. These Pumpkin Apple Harvest Muffins feature plenty of fall flavors for the family!
33. Find out how to make the Best Banana Muffins, ever!
Awesome Muffin Recipes and Resources:
These affiliate resources from Amazon will help you make these and other awesome muffin recipes!