Making this Pink Cake Pops Recipe is a fast and simple dessert. It’s perfect for baby showers, birthdays, and more! Pink Food Ideas like this are a must!
Everyone loves homemade cake pops because eating off a stick is so much fun! A grab-and-go dessert is the perfect addition to any get-together or hangout.
I’ve been making cake pops for years, and I’m always asked to bring them to family functions. I don’t mind because they’re super simple to whip up!
Pink Cake Pops Recipe
Even my boys are on board with this recipe! They love how they taste and have helped a few times when I’ve been making them.
The simple process of making them means that everyone enjoys eating them much more quicker. And the more hands in the kitchen, the faster the work!
While I love to make them pink, they could easily be made in any other color. The options are endless.
What is the secret to dipping cake pops?
Making cake pops has become increasingly popular in recent years, and the key to a perfect cake pop lies in the dipping process. The secret is in the consistency of the melting chocolate or candy coating.
It’s essential to melt the chocolate or candy coating in the microwave or on a stove using a double boiler, ensuring the mixture is smooth and easy to work with.
Once the cake balls are cooled and the chocolate or candy coating is melted, ensure the coating is immersed in the mixture correctly.
You may use a cake pop stand or a toothpick to make the dipping process smoother.
Follow these guidelines, and you’ll have perfectly coated cake pops in no time.
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
Reminder, not all ingredients in the Pink Birthday Cake Pops Recipe are linked above, just the ones that may be a bit difficult to find or that you might be unsure of what to look for
Shop My Kitchen:
The following items can be found in my kitchen here at Miller Manor. Simply click the image that interests you – yes, they do contain affiliate links.
Must Have Resources:
When making Copycat Starbucks Birthday Cake Pops Recipe at home, you really need to have the following Amazon affiliate tools on hand.
Make it a Meal:
I believe meal planning for the week is an easy way to stay calm and on budget. It’s a fast and straightforward approach to organizing meals!
Main Dish: 12+ Crockpot Meals with Hamburger Meat
Vegetable Side: Classic Coleslaw Recipe
Starch Side: Oven Roasted Red Potatoes Recipe
Refreshing Drink: Copycat Starbucks Dragonfruit Refresher Recipe
Best Cake Recipes:
Once you make this Pink Cake Pops Recipe, start thinking about all the other ways to make and enjoy cake.
Here are some of the favorites that I know you’ll love!
This Warm Caramel Apple Cake Recipe is the perfect cake for fall.
Everyone needs to bake and try this Smores Dump Cake Recipe!
Lemon Pound Cake is the perfect dessert for anyone who loves citrus flavors!
Crockpot Lava Cake is a family favorite at my house!
If you love to bake, you must try this Jello Poke Cake recipe!
The flavor of this Peach Crisp Dump Cake Recipe will have you wanting more!
One bite of this Mermaid Cheesecake Pops Recipe will make your tummy happy!
How do I store cake pops?
Cake pops are a delightful treat that is both attractive and delicious, but storing them correctly is necessary for preserving their flavor and appeal.
To keep them fresh, the key is to avoid exposing them to air, moisture, and heat, which can cause them to become stale, mushy, or discolored. Ideally, cake pops should be kept in an airtight container in the refrigerator, away from direct sunlight and heat sources.
To prevent them from sticking together, place them in a single layer on parchment or wax paper and separate them with a small piece of paper.
Following these simple guidelines, you can keep your cake pops fresh and mouth-watering for several days.
More Cake Pop Recipes:
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ¼ cups white granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- 1 ¼ cup all purpose flour
- 1 ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- ¾ cup whole milk
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ tablespoons milk
Pink Coating Ingredients:
- 1 ½ cups pink candy melts
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- White sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the salt and butter with a hand mixer.
- Add the sugar and blend.
- Add 2 eggs along with the vanilla and almond extract. Mix the rest of the wet ingredients.
- Pour in the baking powder and the flour and blend until smooth.
- Pour the milk over the top of the batter and use a spatula to slowly fold until smooth. This should thin out the batter as well.
- Pour the batter into a baking pan (be sure to spray with nonstick spray first) and place in the oven. Bake for 22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- As the cake is baking, grab a clean bowl and add the powdered sugar and butter. Blend using a hand mixer. (The mixture will look crumbly)
- Add the vanilla extract and milk to the bowl and blend until it is creamy. Set aside.
- Once the cake is out of the oven, let it cool for 20 minutes. Then crumble it in a bowl, using your hands to break it into small pieces. (Make sure that the cake is cool!)
- Add the frosting to the cake pieces and blend with a fork.
- Use a 1-inch scoop scoop a ball of the dough and roll it in your clean hands to create a cake pop. Place the ball on parchment paper.
- Repeat until all the dough is used.
- Put the cake balls into the freezer for 15 minutes.
- While the cake balls are in the freezer, melt the pink melting chips in the microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until smooth.
- Take the cake balls out of the freezer and gather the needed supplies to make the cake pops.
- Dip each cake pop stick 1/4-inch into the pink melted chocolate, and then pace into the center of each cake ball, halfway through.
- Let the chocolate harden for a minute, then pick up the cake pop and dip it into the pink chocolate to coat it fully.
- Let the excess drip off by shaking it carefully.
- Put it into the cake pop stand and add the white sprinkles. Let the chocolate harden for 5 minutes, then enjoy!
You don't want to chocolate to be too hot when dipping the cake balls in it, or it will form cracks.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 25 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 216Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 30mgSodium: 113mgCarbohydrates: 38gFiber: 0gSugar: 28gProtein: 1g
This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix on 9/8/2023
Where do you plan to enjoy these Pink Cake Pops at?