Fall is a wonderful time of year to share with children. From going apple picking to visiting the county fair, it’s a perfect season for families to spend time together.
Are you looking for fun and easy fall crafts and activities to do with your kids? There are TONS of fall craft ideas, featuring apples, pumpkins, leaves, and even scarecrows!
These scarecrow crafts and activities for kids include simple crafts, reading skills, math concepts, and more to help kids get in the fall spirit while continuing to learn early childhood education objectives!
Even though farms aren’t as common as they used to be, scarecrows are still one of the biggest symbols of fall.
Scarecrow Crafts and Activities for Kids:
1. Make these classic Front Yard Scarecrows with your family!
2. Prefer something a little easier? Young ones can make this easy Popsicle Stick Scarecrow!
3. Put on a show with this Dingle Dangle Scarecrow Puppet!
4. Play this fun Scarecrow Counting Game and help kids work on counting!
5. Make this cute Scarecrow Couple Craft and have your children write a story involving Mr. and Mrs. Scarecrow!
6. Use quilled paper to make this Scarecrow Paper Craft!
7. Reinforce shape recognition and counting with this Shape Scarecrow Counting Game!
8. Have old toilet paper rolls lying around? Make these Cardboard Tube Scarecrows!
9. These Scarecrow Cookies are sure to be a big hit with the kids!
10. Teach children how to count word syllables with this Scarecrow Syllables Printable Pack!
11. Turn torn paper into art with this super cute Torn Paper Scarecrow Craft!
12. Make math fun with this Scarecrow Expanded Form Memory Game!
13. Little ones can design their own scarecrows with this Build a Scarecrow Play Dough Activity!
14. This Scarecrow Candy Jar would be an adorable gift for friends and family!
15. Let the kids make this Popsicle Stick Scarecrow Magnet and use it to hang their art on the fridge!
16. These cute Scarecrow Sugar Wafer Cookies would make a yummy snack!
17. Turn a paper bag into a costume with this Scarecrow Paper Bag Hat!
18. Save your old cereal boxes to make this Cereal Box Scarecrow!
19. Give your front door a farm makeover with this Straw Hat Scarecrow Fall Wreath!
20. Learn how to take trash and make it a treasure with this Recycled Materials Scarecrow!
21. Build early reading skills with this Scarecrow Letter Patches Activity for preschoolers!
22. Help little ones make this simple Lollipop Stick Scarecrow!
23. Work on scissor skills with this Cut and Paste Scarecrow Craft!
24. Use this Roll and Cover Scarecrow Alphabet Activity to help kids identify letters of the alphabet!
25. This Handprint Scarecrow Craft is so simple even toddlers can help!
26. Speaking of toddlers, they’ll love this Scarecrow Sensory Bin!
27. Have a budding artist in the family? Try this Watercolor Pencil Scarecrow!
28. Share this adorable Scarecrow Sandwich with the kids in between crafting sessions!
29. Make some kid-friendly art with this DIY Scarecrow Coffee Filter Art project!
30. These Scarecrow Word Building Printables are awesome for building reading fluency!
31. Save your old Folgers can and make this Coffee Can Scarecrow!
Scarecrow Crafts and Activities Resources:
Use these Amazon affiliate resources to make scarecrow crafts with your kids!
- Crayola Construction Paper – Assorted Colors (240 Sheets)
- Loew Cornell Craft Sticks – 1000 Piece
- Mixed Wooden Craft Buttons in Bulk – 100 Pieces
More Fun Fall Activities:
Pumpkin Activities for Preschoolers
Helen at Early Learning Tools NW
Sunday 15th of October 2017
What fun ideas! Pinned!