I write a lot about homeschooling and how to do it successfully, but today I am doing things a bit different. I want to go back into my own archives and feature some of my favorite homeschooling helps and plenty of other homeschooling freebies from around the Internet! I hope you like these freebies and printables as much as I do!
There are homeschooling printables here for early learners, elementary-aged students, and even middle schoolers! You can use these to teach all of the core subjects, including math, language arts, reading, and science. Browse them and download til your heart’s content!
Craving more printables for homeschoolers? Don’t forget to check out all of my homeschooling freebies by holiday and special event!
30 Printable Homeschooling Freebies:
1. Practice copywork and Scripture memorization with these John 3:16 Printables!
2. Get to know the animals of the Arctic with these Arctic Animal Printable Flashcards!
3. Help kids learn to identify phonics with these Middle Sounds Worksheets!
4. Use these Cursive and Print Letter Matching Printable Worksheets to improve handwriting skills!
5. Learn to count word syllables with these Dot the Syllables Worksheets!
6. Add these Continents and Oceans Printables to your homeschool geography lesson!
7. Kids will love learning about their letters with this cute Printable Eggplant Alphabet Soup Activity!
8. Practice skip counting by two with these Basketball Skip Counting Flashcards!
9. Help your children become little scientists with these Printable Science Journal Pages!
10. Heading out for an errand? Let the kids bring along this printable Restaurant I Spy Game to complete as they ride!
11. Test the principles of magnetism with this Free Magnet Worksheet for Kids!
12. Help your preschoolers learn to write their own names with this Editable Name Tracing Printable!
13. The kids will love completing these Printable Pokemon Coloring Pages for art!
14. Teach early learners to memorize simple rhymes and practice penmanship with this Mother Goose Rhyme Copywork!
15. Strengthen addition skills with these fun Two-Digit Pumpkin Addition Worksheets!
16. Do you have a Star Wars fan? Pick up these fun Star Wars Letter Find Worksheets!
17. Head to the jungle with this adorable Safari Kindergarten Worksheet Pack!
18. Do your kids like Fidget Spinners? This Fidget Spinner Math Worksheet is a fun challenge!
19. Learn about the animals that hibernate with this Free Winter Hibernating Animals Printable!
20. Help kids learn their letters and practice handwriting with these Alphabet Animal Notebooking Pages!
21. Build math confidence in your second grader with these 2nd Grade Autumn Math Worksheets!
22. These cute Ocean Animal Counting Flashcards are perfect for practicing counting to 10!
23. Do you share Aesop’s Fables with your kids? Pick up these Aesop’s Fables: Belling the Cat Printables!
24. Learn simple science with these Apple Life Cycle Printables!
25. Reinforce an understanding of inequalities with these Greater or Less Than Worksheets!
26. This set of Flower Size Sorting Worksheets is perfect for spring math practice!
27. Read a new work of literature with the kids and then let them complete this Free Character Analysis Worksheet!
28. These Dinosaurs Preschool Cutting Practice Sheets are so cute for building scissor cutting skills!
29. Help kids isolate phonetic sound with these Write the Ending Sounds Worksheets!
30. These Printable STEM Challenges are so helpful for learning to work with STEM concepts!
Printable Homeschooling Resources:
These affiliate resources from Amazon would go wonderfully with the homeschooling freebies you score!