So, I have a kind of major surgery on Monday and today I figured I needed to get some meals put into the freezer so my boys have something to eat next week. Of course, that made me start looking around online for some freezer cooking tips. And I found so many that I wanted to share them with you too!
Below you’ll find plenty of great advice to break into freezer cooking, including ways to organize your freezer, how to save money with freezer cooking, and some delicious, kid-friendly recipes that will work great for freezer cooking. You might even manage to do your cooking for the month in just a couple of days!
For more freezer recipes, check out my list of freezer-friendly breakfasts to make!
Make sure to check out my 55 Cooking Hacks you Need to Know Today as well!
30 Freezer Cooking Tips and Recipes:
1. Make a batch of this Chicken Spaghetti in advance and then serve it with garlic bread!
2. Kids will love eating this Cheesy Broccoli Chicken and Rice!
3. Ready to tackle once a month cooking? See how you can prep 15 slow cooker meals in 90 minutes!
4. Add a side of white rice to go with this freezer-friendly Cilantro Lime Chicken!
5. Have a drawer freezer? Make the most of your space with these tips on how to organize a drawer freezer!
6. Have this freezer Pepperoni Stromboli for at-home pizza night!
7. This freezer-friendly White Chocolate Pumpkin Bread would make a delicious breakfast or after-dinner dessert!
8. Make a batch of this Chia Seed No-Cook Blackberry Freezer Jam to spread on toast!
9. This DIY Frozen Seasoning Blend always comes in handy when I’m cooking for my family!
10. Serve these Chicken Enchiladas on Taco Tuesday!
11. Pair this Lemon Pesto Chicken with buttered noodles!
12. Don’t lose track of what’s in your freezer? See how to set up a simple chest freezer inventory system!
13. Get the day off to a healthy start with these Make-Ahead Smoothie Packets!
14. Little ones will love eating their own Individual Mini Meat Lasagnas!
15. These Easy Pancake Bites would be perfect grab-and-go breakfasts for kids!
16. My kids just love this Strawberry Surprise Freezer Jam! It goes great on muffins, waffles, and more!
17. Feed your entire family with this hearty Lasagna Freezer Meal Recipe!
18. Learn how to use your deep freezer to save money and cut your grocery bill!
19. Want to use a family favorite for freezer cooking? See how to turn a regular recipe into a freezer recipe!
20. This Slow Cooker Garlic Lemon Chicken would go wonderfully with mashed potatoes!
21. The kids will gobble up these Italian Stuffed Shells!
22. Make this Taco Casserole ahead and have Tex-Mex in a hurry!
23. Skip delivery and make your own pizza pie with this Freezer-Friendly Pizza Dough recipe!
24. This freezer-friendly Apple Pie Filling would be so handy for making apple pie or apple cobbler!
25. Turn a take-out favorite into a freezer family meal with this recipe for Bourbon Chicken!
26. Did you know you can make Baked Oatmeal into a freezer meal? See how!
27. This Slow Cooker Tuscan Chicken is such a convenient meal! You can freeze it and then let the crockpot do the work!
28. Make these Chicken or Steak Fajita Kits and freeze them for later!
29. Kids can bake their own cookies with this freezer Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough!
30. Here’s another hearty freezer recipe that will come in handy: Tex-Mex Chicken Chili!
Freezer Cooking Tips and Resources:
Prep your freezer with delicious recipes with these affiliate freezer cooking tips and resources from Amazon!