You have to make this Unicorn Dip Charcuterie Board Recipe! It’s a fun way to make a pretty and delicious treat everyone will love. If you want unicorn-themed recipes, try this simple dip!
It’s amazing to think that you can make a recipe this good without having to bake or cook anything at all. This is a must-make dessert!
Let’s all agree that this is almost too much fun to eat. Almost. There are so many fun flavors to this recipe that there is a good chance you’ll run out quickly!
Unicorn Dip Charcuterie Board Recipe
Don’t worry – no unicorns were harmed in making this simple snack board! LOL! It just got its name because of the fun colors added to make the bright and yummy dip.
You can easily customize this to as many flavors or ingredients as you want to make it match any theme or party.
The only thing I know about this fun unicorn recipe is that my boys always gobble it up. They claim that it’s one of their favorite sweet snacks to eat!
How do you make an individual charcuterie board?
Charcuterie boards are a great way to showcase an array of meats, cheeses, crackers, and other tasty treats. To create an individual charcuterie board, you first want to choose a board or platter that will hold all of your items.
Next, decide on your ingredients. Look for a variety of textures and flavors.
Add some crackers, nuts, and fruits like grapes or sliced apples. If you’re making a dessert board, add chocolate and cookies, too!
Finally, arrange everything on your board visually appealingly, and enjoy!
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
Reminder, not all ingredients in the Unicorn Dessert Board Recipe are linked above, just the ones that may be a bit difficult to find or that you might be unsure of what to look for
Shop My Kitchen:
The following items can be found in my kitchen here at Miller Manor. Simply click the image that interests you – yes, they do contain affiliate links.
Must Have Resources:
When making Unicorn Snack Board at home, you really need to have the following Amazon affiliate tools on hand.
Make it a Meal:
I’ve been a fan of meal planning for many years – and it’s saved me so much time and stress. When I meal plan, I don’t have to think twice about it!
Main Dish: Spinach Pizzadilla Bento Box
Vegetable Side: Asparagus Soup Recipe
Starch Side: Oven Steak Fries Recipe
Refreshing Drink: Pineapple Mint Spritzer Mocktail Recipe
Best Charcuterie Board Recipes:
Once you make this Dessert Charcuterie Board Recipe, don’t stop! There are so many flavors and options to create the perfect dessert board!
This Everything Bagel Charcuterie Board Recipe has loads of fun tastes.
Find out how to make this Star Icing Charcuterie Board Recipe! Perfect for the summer months!
Make this Patriotic Charcuterie Board during the hot summer months!
Easter Snack Mix is always a great snack for your next dessert board.
Make this delicious Fall Chex Mix recipe when you need a snack to add to your charcuterie board.
I’m obsessed with the flavor and taste of this Charcuterie Peanut Butter Board Recipe!
Everyone will ask for more of this Bunny Charcuterie Board Recipe! Save this for Easter.
How to make a pretty charcuterie?
Charcuterie boards are the perfect way to impress your guests and spruce up your food presentation game. But where do you even begin? Start with various colorful and textured foods to make a pretty charcuterie board.
Think fresh fruits, vibrant vegetables, and various meats and cheeses. Add some crackers and nuts in varying shapes and sizes for an extra crunch.
Use a wooden board or platter as your base and arrange your ingredients visually.
Don’t be afraid to get creative and add little touches like fresh herbs, drizzled honey, or small dishes of condiments.
A beautiful charcuterie board is delicious and a stunning centerpiece for any party or gathering.
More Unicorn Recipes:
- Unicorn Dipped Pretzel Rods Recipe
- Flavorful Unicorn Monkey Bread Recipe
- Gourmet Unicorn Popcorn Recipe
- 3/4 Cup of Funfetti Cake Mix
- 4 ounces of Marshmallow Fluff
- 4 ounces of Cream Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Heavy Whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup of Unicorn Sprinkles
- Sky Blue Food Gel Color
- Pink Food Gel Color
- Purple Food Gel Color
- Edible Glitter
- Animal Crackers
- Pretzel Sticks
- Graham Crackers
- Lucky Charms Marshmallows
- Heat the cake mix. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add parchment paper to a baking sheet and spread the cake mix over it thinly.
- Put the baking sheet in the oven for 6 minutes.
- Let it cool and then place it in a bowl.
- Add the marshmallow fluff, cream cheese, and vanilla to a different mixing bowl.
- Use a mixer and combine the ingredients for 2 minutes.
- Add the cake mix to the bowl and mix for three minutes on medium speed.
- Add 1 tablespoon of heavy whipping cream and mix for 2 minutes. If you think that the dip is too thick at this point, add another tablespoon of cream.
- Once the dip is to the texture that you like, split it evenly between three bowls.
- Add 1-2 drops of the food coloring into each bowl. Mix.
- Once each bowl is a different color, grab a bigger serving bowl and put each color dip in it. Swirl everything together using a toothpick. (but don't swirl it too much as you don't want to colors to blend together)
- Add the sprinkles and edible glitter on top of the dip.
- Put your snacks on the charcuterie board, and then place the dip bowl in the middle.
- The animal crackers can go on the side of the bowl, the pretzel sticks at the top. You can put the popcorn opposite the crackers as well.
- Put the graham crackers in various spots around the board and then add marshmallows in the gaps.
- Any small spaces left are perfect for strawberries.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 14 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 134Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 133mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 1gSugar: 11gProtein: 2g
This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix on 7/26/2023
Are you going to add any other ingredients to this dessert charcuterie board?