When you’re learning about farms with your kids, some of the farm animals you might learn about include cows, pigs, and chickens. But what about geese?
Geese are common sights on farms, especially farms that have ponds or lakes. In fact, we see a lot of geese in our area all the time, gathering by the roadside. So I thought it would be fun to have a collection of goose crafts and activities for kids to use when you’re ready to learn about farms with your little ones! There are goose paper crafts, goose games, and goose-themed printables to share below!
Add more fun to your farm unit study with these donkey crafts and activities!
Goose Crafts and Activities for Kids:
1. Practice memorizing rhymes and handwriting at once with this Mother Goose Rhyme Copywork!
2. Let the kids make this cute Printable Canada Goose Craft!
3. Don’t know duck duck goose? Learn it with this Games for Kids: Duck Duck Goose game.
4. This G is for Goose activity is perfect for letter of the week!
5. Include geese while teaching your kids matching skills with this Duck and Goose Find a Pumpkin activity!
6. If you’re familiar with Mother Goose Day, try these Free Mother Goose Printables and Activities!
7. Make a goose that actually stands upright with this Stand Up Goose Craft!
8. This Heart Canada Goose Craft is such a sweet gift to share with a loved one!
9. Gather up some picnic supplies and make this Paper Plate Goose Craft!
10. Use this easy Cut and Paste Goose Craft to help kids work on scissor skills!
11. Teach literature to your kids with this FREE Goose Kindergarten Literature Unit!
Farm Animals Unit Study Resources:
Enhance Your Farm Animals Unit Study:
Looking for more fun items to help you in teaching your kids about the Alphabet? Check out my top affiliate picks from Amazon!
At the Farm Books for Kids
- A Day at the Farm: A Book of ABCs
- Baby at the Farm: A Touch-and-Feel Book
- The Year At Maple Hill Farm
Educational Farm Goodies for Kids
I also love these little stuffed animal chicks from Etsy. How fun are they?