When you hear the word “farm”, what’s the first animal that comes to mind? For many people, it’s a cow. If you’re learning about farms, animals, or the letter C, why not share some fun cow learning activities with the kids? There are so many fun Holstein Cow crafts and activities for little ones.
Most of the cow activities below can be made with things that are already sitting around your house! There are cow paper crafts, gross motor skills, and even hand puppets that kids will love to make! Browse through and see which ones will make learning about cows fun for your little one!
For more farm animal fun, don’t miss this printable Find the Letter: H is for Hen activity!
18 Holstein Cow Crafts and Activities for Little Ones:
1. Kids will love making this fun Cow Paper Bag Puppet and acting out a farm story!
2. Make this adorable How to Make A Clay Cow with your kids!
3. This The Cow Jumped Over the Moon Craft is super easy and helps your kids develop motor skills!
4. Use household materials and make this Cow Toilet Paper Roll Craft For Kids!
5. These Cow Corner Bookmarks are cute little bookmarks and a great way to learn origami! his is probably my favorite thing to do from this entire list of Holstein Cow Crafts and Activities for Little Ones!
6. Get materials from your local craft store and make this sweet A Simple Farm Animal Cow Craft For Kids!
7. This Paper Plate Cow is perfectly simple for your kids’ little hands and short attention span!
8. This Easy Paper Cow Craft is absolutely fun and a really cool shape!
9. Your kids will thoroughly enjoy this C is for Cow Alphabet Cut and Paste Craft!
10. Teach your kids shapes and the alphabet with this C is for Cow: Shapes Craft!
11. If you and your kids love story books, you’ll love these printables for the story Isabella: The Cow Who Wanted To Sing!
12. Celebrate cows and stick to your school routine with this Cow Appreciation Day Unit Study!
13. Teach your little one to color in the lines with this C is for Cow for Little Ones!
14. Love printables? This C is for Cow Handwriting Letter Mazes Printable will be fun for you and your kids!
15. Teach your kids the anatomy of a cow with this Animal Nutrition: How Cows Eat Grass (and why we can’t) activity!
16. Watch your toddler have fun making a craft with this Toddler Approved: Spotted Cow craft!
17. Let your toddlers experiment with paint with this Cute Paper Cow!
18. If your kids love scavenger hunts, they’ll love this The Cow Loves Cookies Scavenger Hunt!
Which cow craft do you plan to make first?
Farm Animals Unit Study Resources:
Enhance Your Farm Animals Unit Study:
Looking for more fun items to help you in teaching your kids about the Alphabet? Check out my top affiliate picks from Amazon!
At the Farm Books for Kids
- A Day at the Farm: A Book of ABCs
- Baby at the Farm: A Touch-and-Feel Book
- The Year At Maple Hill Farm
Educational Farm Goodies for Kids
I also love these little stuffed animal chicks from Etsy. How fun are they?