There is nothing more comforting on a cold day than a hot bowl of soup. Okay, a thick robe and fuzzy socks comes in at a close second…lol.
We usually serve soup at least once a week during fall and winter. It’s a great way to feed a big family without spending a fortune. And everyone in the family loves it! But it can get a little boring eating the same old soups over and over again, so I’m always looking for yummy soups to add to my monthly meal plan.
These recipes are some of the best soup recipes around! Try a few of them on your meal plan this winter!
And for more delicious stews and soups, check out this list of Crockpot Soups and Stews you can make in your slow cooker!
38 of the Very Best Soup Recipes Around:
1. This creamy Asparagus Soup is perfect for a light lunch!
2. Watching your diet? Try this Skinny Chicken Vegetable Soup!
3. This Crockpot Minestrone Soup goes great with a green salad!
4. Your kids will absolutely love this Beef Tomato Macaroni Soup! Serve it with rolls!
5. Do your kids turn up their noses at vegetable soup? They’re sure to love this Creamy Vegetable Chowder!
6. Get all the taste of an American favorite in a soup with this Cheeseburger Soup!
7. This 5-Ingredient Broccoli Cheese Soup is so easy! You can make it in just a few minutes!
8. Put a spin on Taco Tuesday and serve this Slow Cooker Chicken and Bean Burrito Soup instead!
9. Have a hungry family? This Spicy Cowboy Sausage Soup is guaranteed to fill them up!
10. Don’t settle for the store-bought canned version. Make your own Chicken and Wild Rice with Mushrooms Soup with this delicious recipe!
11. This Spicy Asian Chicken Zoodle Soup is perfect for low-carb eating!
12. Put this Slow Cooker Hamburger Soup on in the morning and have a hot dinner ready by evening!
13. Here’s a simple winter soup: Easy 15 Bean Soup! This is also packed with protein, so it’s great for filling hungry tummies!
14. The kids will love this Italian Tortellini Soup! So much better than canned pasta!
15. This Crockpot Stuffed Pepper Soup looks fantastic! I think it would also be great served over white rice!
16. Get a taste of Thai cuisine with this Coconut Chicken Soup!
17. Up your veggie intake with this Creamy Cauliflower Soup!
18. Remember how your grandmother used to save a ham bone for soup? Learn how to make this Hearty Ham Bone Soup yourself!
19. If you like the coconut chicken soup above, you’re sure to enjoy this Thai Coconut Peanut Soup too!
20. This Chicken Tortilla Soup is one of my family’s favorites! It’s just a little spicy, so it’s still kid-friendly!
21. Make your own Homemade Tomato Soup and pair it with grilled cheese sandwiches!
22. Turn a classic Italian dish into soup with this Slow Cooker Chicken Alfredo Soup recipe!
23. This Cabbage Roll Soup has all the taste of classic cabbage rolls, but it looks so much easier to make!
24. The kids will love slurping up the noodles in this Pork and Edamame Noodle Soup!
25. Make your own chicken noodle soup in the slow cooker with this Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup!
26. This rich French Onion Soup is wonderful with grilled toast!
27. Add some breadsticks along with this Italian Sausage Gnocchi Soup!
28. Stock up on squash to make this Crockpot Summer Squash Soup!
29. This Curried Turkey and Rice Soup would be so good! Plus, it’s a one-pot dish!
30. Sneak in a few vegetables with this Zucchini Sausage Soup!
31. We love Asian food and Egg Drop Soup is one of our favorites! Make your own with this recipe!
32. This Creamy BLT Soup is so smart! A fun way to serve a classic lunch!
33. There’s no way your kids won’t eat this Crockpot Pizza Soup. It’s so good!
34. This Italian Sausage Tomato and Orzo Soup is also kid-friendly. The small pasta makes it easy for little ones to eat!
35. Serve this hearty Cheesy Southwest Chicken Soup to your hungry hubby. He’ll thank you for it!
36. Add store-bought hash browns to this Loaded Hash Brown Potato Soup to make it really “loaded”!
37. I have to admit: I have never made my own cream soup. So I’m excited to try this Homemade Cream of Mushroom Soup recipe!
38. Enchiladas are one of my very favorite Mexican dishes, but they take so long to make. This Baja Chicken Enchilada Soup looks so easy!
Best Soup Recipes and Resources:
Make some of these very best soup recipes for your family with these handy affiliate resources from Amazon!