This Balsamic Chicken Breasts Recipe is quick and easy. Not only is the cooking time fast and done within 25 minutes – 30 minutes, but the baked chicken breast is cooked to perfection every single time as well. Such a simple recipe to make!
Pair this up with a side of Brussel sprouts or green beans and you just may have found your new favorite chicken recipe! Serve it up in a baking dish or make it one of your favorite sheet pan meals. Check out our other hearty and simple chicken recipes.
No matter how you serve it, enjoy each and every bite!
This balsamic chicken dinner is one of my favorite dishes because it is so good with just about any side dish. Sweet potatoes and roasted red peppers are just two of the side dish items that I love to whip up and serve with it! Simple easy recipe!
Balsamic Chicken Breasts Recipe
The main directions to this recipe really come down to making the marinade. Mixing all the ingredients together and letting the balsamic vinegar soak into the chicken takes a bit of time, but it’s worth the wait! After you preheat the oven to 400 degrees and mix the spices with the olive oil, you’re literally almost done with the recipe! And once you take a bite, you’re gonna be hooked!
We eat a lot of chicken in our family and this recipe is one that we’re always making over and over again. I love the flavor so much. And during the summer months, I add in some cherry tomatoes as well when they’re ripe for some added flavor, too.
How do you store balsamic glazed chicken?
If you happen to have any leftovers, you can store them in the fridge until you’re ready to eat them. You can also freeze the leftovers for later, too.
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
Reminder, not all ingredients in the Balsamic Chicken Breasts Recipe are linked above, just the ones that may be a bit difficult to find or that you might be unsure of what to look for
Shop My Kitchen:
The following items can be found in my kitchen here at Miller Manor. Simply click the image that interests you – yes, they do contain affiliate links.
Must Have Resources:
When making this Balsamic Chicken Breasts Recipe at home, you really need to have the following Amazon affiliate tools on hand.
Make it a Meal:
Thinking that meal planning is too hard? It’s not! All you need to do is plan out a few weeks and see what you think. Below is an example of how simple meal planning can truly be.
Vegetable Side: Grilled Zucchini
Starch Side: Pan Fried Potatoes
Refreshing Drink: Over 40 Drink Recipes
Don’t forget Dessert: Carrot Cake Cookies
Best Chicken Recipes:
Once you make this Balsamic Chicken Breast Recipe, why stop there? There are so many delicious recipes chicken and I’ve gathered up some of my favorites right here. All may have chicken in them, but they all taste different, too.
Chicken and Sausage is such a simple weeknight meal. Packed full of flavor!
Air Fryer Chicken Breast gets me every single time.
Make up this easy Chicken Cutlets and Artichoke recipe!
I can’t wait for you to try this Crockpot Pumpkin Butter Chicken recipe!
This Chicken Stir Fry takes just 30 minutes to make!
Easy Whole Chicken Recipes make so many great meal prep ideas.
Crockpot Roast Chicken is an easy chicken dish with big flavor!
What internal temperature should chicken be cooked to?
When the chicken is cooking, you’re going to know it’s done with the internal temperature is at least 165 degrees. Using a meat thermometer will give you the most accurate reading.
More Chicken Breast Recipes:
Balsamic Chicken Breasts Recipe
This Flavorful Balsamic Chicken Breasts Recipe is so good!
- ½ cup of balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup of extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1½ tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoon orange zest, preferably organic
- 3 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 3 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh sage, finely minced
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 4 4-oz. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 12-oz. bag frozen broccoli florets
- 1 medium red onion, cut into thick slices
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine the balsamic vinegar, two tablespoons of the olive oil, maple syrup, orange zest,
orange juice, thyme, and sage into a bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste. Whisk together and then sit the bowl aside.
- Put the chicken breasts into a ziplock bag and add the mixture in. Seal the bag and squeeze out the air. Make certain the chicken is coated and marinate for 30 minutes at room temp. You can also put in the fridge for 1 hour to overnight as well.
- Once you're ready to cook, have the top oven rack in the center and start to preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Put parchment paper on a baking sheet and set aside.
- Take the chicken out of the marinade and put on baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper again.
- Add the sweet potatoes, broccoli, and red onion into a large bowl and combine with the extra olive oil, onion powder, and garlic powder. Once seasoned, put the veggies around the chicken breasts in a single layer.
- Put the baking sheet in the oven and cook until chicken is done and veggies are, too. This will take about 25 minutes or so. Let cool slightly, then enjoy.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 607Total Fat: 32gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 25gCholesterol: 96mgSodium: 236mgCarbohydrates: 41gFiber: 7gSugar: 18gProtein: 40g
What side dishes are you going to serve with this chicken breast recipe?