Halloween is only weeks away and many of us are preparing for Halloween parties already.
We have an annual adult Halloween party the Saturday before Halloween and it is super fun! All us adults get to dress up, send the kids off, and just visit. Plus, we get to make (and eat) fun foods.
These 13 Yummy Pinterest Halloween Recipes should get help get you prepared for Halloween.
When looking for Halloween recipes, I turn to Pinterest to find the coolest looking ones out there. While looking, it made sense to compile the list for you to keep you from having to go through the hours of searching. Aren’t I nice? LOL!
From desserts to main dishes, these pinterest Halloween recipes are sure to spook your party guests, but the best part is they are fun and delicious – or at least yummy sounding! Obviously, I ahve not made all of these recipes but give me time!
1. These Pumpkin Latte Crispy Rice Treats from Life with Lisa sound a bit strange but look really delicious and if I know Lisa, they are VERY delicious! (pictured)
2. The Mummy Dogs from Greenback Gals are too cute for words and you know with her they are going to be organic!
3. This Halloween Pudding Parfait is pretty creepy looking and perfect for my boys! (pictured)
4. Spooky Halloween Mocktail – We are not big drinkers, but I love a fruity fake mocktail any day of the week. They make me feel like I am being naughty and I don’t have to worry about the kids getting into them. This spooky mocktail is the perfect companion to an adult Halloween dinner!
5. How adorable are these candy corn sugar cookies? They look like candy corn and are super easy to make, too!
6. Monster things up with these Frankenstein Marshmallow Pops! So much easier than cake pops and super adorable to boot!
7. The Halloween Yummy Mummy Cheese Spread is a bit more advanced, but oh so perfect for a Halloween table! Besides, who doesn’t love cheese? Personally, I think this is so much better than a plain ole cheese log or ball. 🙂 (pictured)
8. Wow your crowd with this appetizing arachnid, Spooky Spider Cake! This recipe is straight from taste of Home so you know it is perfect! Unfortunately, I am not the words greatest at icing techniques, but I can pass this recipe on to my Mother-in_law and let her create some fun! (pictured)
9. The writer behind Kids Activities Blog, Holly, totally understands the fact that us busy moms need to wow the PTA crowds with our school treat awesomeness without it taking a ton of time! So, she compiled this list of easy Halloween cookies using prepared sugar cookie dough!
10. Add a little spider and web to these Pumpkin Cupcakes and you have an easy finger food perfect for your get-together! (pictured)
11. The gravestone tortilla chips really make this Graveyard Taco Dip! Five layers of ooey, gooey tacoey goodness in an adorable grave setting!
12. This Watermelon Brain Cake looks downright disgusting, but isn’t that the point of these Halloween foods? and really, it doesn’t look any more disgusting than Kitty Litter Cake. ROTFL!
13. Last but certainly not least, these Candy Corn Mousse Cups are gorgeous and I especially like the glasses it is in. LOL!
14. These No Bake Ghost Cookies are cute, but also super easy! They are so easy that the kids can do it with little to no help. Score!
More Resources for Halloween Recipes:
The following Amazon (affiliate) links will help you find even more yummy Halloween recipes for this year.
My Halloween Board on Pinterest:
The 13 (like the spooky number?) Pinterest Halloween Recipes above just might not be enough to tickle your taste buds – no worries, I have over 200 Halloween themed pins on my Halloween Board!