Who knew you could make amazingly delicious and crispy steak fries in the oven with just a little bit of olive oil? You can! This Oven Steak Fries recipe is a perfect example of minimalist cooking with maximum flavor!
You’ll only need potatoes and a few standard pantry ingredients to whip these up. And the best thing is they only take about 30 minutes from start to finish!
Oven Steak Fries Recipe:
This recipe only uses five ingredients. That’s it. It’s a super simple side that’s awesome with just about any backyard barbecue meal you can come up with.
I like to leave my potatoes unpeeled, but you can peel yours if you want. If you do, you might need to reduce the cooking time just a little to keep them from getting mushy.
And now – without further ado – the Oven Steak Fries recipe!
- Preheat oven to 500F.
- Cut the potatoes into about 8 wedges per potato.
- In a large bowl, add the oil and all the seasoning and stir them well. Then add in the potatoes, stir to coat well.
- Place the potatoes on a non-stick baking sheet and place them in the oven. Bake for about 20-25 minutes and flip half way through so they’re browned nicely on both sides.
Need some main dish ideas to serve with these steak fries? Try Coffee Spice Rubbed Steaks, Slaw Burgers, Fiesta Burgers, or Honey BBQ Chicken Wings. Just be sure to have plenty of ketchup (or if you are like me and my kids… Ranch!) on hand!
Resources for Making This Oven Steak Fries Recipe:
If you need a few supplies to make this delicious recipe at home, stock up on these kitchen essentials!
- Zyliss Chef’s Knife with Sheath Cover, 7.5-Inch Stainless Steel Blade
- Zoe Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 33.8 Fl Oz
- AmazonBasics 3-Piece Baking Sheet Set
More Delicious Recipes:
These oven steak fries could be made into a meal by adding some chili and cheese over them. Or, they would make a great side to the following dishes: