This is one of my favorite recipes, although I don’t consider it one of the most budget friendly. I really do not like jar spaghetti or pizza sauce, but something about this simple Crockpot dish makes it really good. I keep saying that one day I will just can (or freeze) my own sauces, but it hasn’t happened yet. LOL!
- 1 pkg thin spaghetti noodles
- 1 ½ lb ground beef
- 16 oz spaghetti sauce
- 20 oz pizza sauce
- 12 oz cheddar cheese
- 12 oz mozzarella cheese
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large package pepperoni
- 1 can mushroom (optional)
- Salt, pepper, garlic to taste
- Cook and drain noodles
- Brown and drain hamburger
- Saute Onion and bell pepper
- Combine with mushrooms and sauces
- Layer (in this order) ½ noodles, ½ sauce mix, ½ cheese, and ½ pepperoni. Repeat.
- Cook in slow cooker at least 2 hours (on med heat) but not over 4 hours.
You can also cook this in a 9×13 pan, in oven at 350°, until cheese bubbles.