I bet you didn’t think pizza could be made in a slow cooker, huh? I’m not surprised. Crockpot Pizza is so easy to make. This is one of my favorite slow cooker recipes, although I don’t consider it one of the most budget friendly. It uses store bought spaghetti sauce and pizza sauce which I really do not prefer over my homemade sauces, but something about this simple Crockpot dish makes it really good. I keep saying that one day I will just can (or freeze) my own sauces, but it hasn’t happened yet. LOL!
I keep saying that one day I will just can (or freeze) my own sauces, but it hasn’t happened yet. Until I can or freeze those sauces for easy use, the convenience of the jars wins out. LOL!
The fresh vegetables balances out the sauce, right? Shhh let’s not talk about the yummy cheese! This is one of those recipes that your family will love so it’s worth it in the long run. Make it with my make ahead ground beef for added speed and convenience!
Crockpot Pizza Must Have Resources:
With the right tools, chopping the fresh veggies will only take seconds! The following tools are my personal recommendations to help you get dinner on the table very quickly!
More Delicious Slow Cooker Recipes:
These 3 ingredient Crock Pot Pierogies, from It is a Keeper, look absolutely delicious!
- 1 pkg thin spaghetti noodles
- 1 ½ lb ground beef
- 16 oz spaghetti sauce
- 20 oz pizza sauce
- 12 oz cheddar cheese
- 12 oz mozzarella cheese
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large package pepperoni
- 1 can mushroom (optional)
- Salt, pepper, garlic to taste
- Cook and drain noodles
- Brown and drain hamburger
- Saute Onion and bell pepper
- Combine with mushrooms and sauces
- Layer (in this order) ½ noodles, ½ sauce mix, ½ cheese, and ½ pepperoni. Repeat.
- Cook in slow cooker at least 2 hours (on med heat) but not over 4 hours.
You can also cook this in a 9×13 dutch oven, at 350°, until cheese bubbles.