The National Association of Professional Organizers claims that we spend a year of our lives looking for lost items. With Spring just around the corner – the ideal time to eliminate clutter and get organized – I’d like to suggest a roundup article on tips and tools to help your readers get rid of the clutter.
Guest article provided by ShopRunner, who is a members-only free shipping service that provides users access to the organizational products they need to quickly tackle their spring cleaning tasks with free two-day shipping from over 90 top retailers, has compiled a list of the top 10 organizational items from a variety of today’s most popular retailers, including Organize.com, drugstore.com and Toys’R’Us.
1. A multi-pocket behind the seat organizer to keep favorite on-the-go items sorted and in one place
2. A spinning stand to store and organize coffee pods
3. An overdoor cap and hat organizer gives users the space to store 24 favorite hats
4. A cosmetic organizer provides three tiers of organization and fits seamlessly into bathroom décor
5. Pick up a new nightstand for kids’ rooms, such as this one from Toys ‘R’ Us
6. A hanging extra closet rod allows for twice the amount of clothes to be hung in given closet space
7. Update the medicine cabinet to include a sorted first aid kit
8. A new jewelry box can stylishly store the best accessories
9. A bamboo bath tissue holder can free up under-the-counter space formerly taken up by bulky toilet paper rolls
10. A cord organizer helps easily identify and separate those wires that so often can tangle
Wednesday 14th of March 2012
HI Kelli! Thank you for linking up last week in Mommy Solutions! Your post was my #3 most clicked link! You are being featured on my new link up for this week! Thank you for sharing! Crystal http://www.crystalandcomp.com/2012/03/the-mommy-club-share-your-resources-and-solutions-35/