The National Association of Professional Organizers claims that we spend a year of our lives looking for lost items. With Spring just around the corner – the ideal time to eliminate clutter and get organized – I’d like to suggest a roundup article on tips and tools to help your readers get rid of the clutter.
Guest article provided by ShopRunner, who is a members-only free shipping service that provides users access to the organizational products they need to quickly tackle their spring cleaning tasks with free two-day shipping from over 90 top retailers, has compiled a list of the top 10 organizational items from a variety of today’s most popular retailers, including Organize.com, drugstore.com and Toys’R’Us.
1. A multi-pocket behind the seat organizer to keep favorite on-the-go items sorted and in one place
2. A spinning stand to store and organize coffee pods
3. An overdoor cap and hat organizer gives users the space to store 24 favorite hats
4. A cosmetic organizer provides three tiers of organization and fits seamlessly into bathroom décor
5. Pick up a new nightstand for kids’ rooms, such as this one from Toys ‘R’ Us
6. A hanging extra closet rod allows for twice the amount of clothes to be hung in given closet space
7. Update the medicine cabinet to include a sorted first aid kit
8. A new jewelry box can stylishly store the best accessories
9. A bamboo bath tissue holder can free up under-the-counter space formerly taken up by bulky toilet paper rolls
10. A cord organizer helps easily identify and separate those wires that so often can tangle