My kids have always loved the story of Winnie the Pooh. We’ve read all of the original books and seen most of the movies. Through it all, one of their favorite characters has been Piglet. He’s the smallest of the group and he’s adorable. Plus, he has a lot of fears, so he’s a very relatable character for children. We like to do these during our Farm Animals Unit Study.
When we were ready to make some Winnie the Pooh craft projects, naturally they wanted to start with Piglet. So I’ve found several cute Piglet crafts for children that your kids will love making together! There are sweet desserts with a Piglet theme, wearable Piglet crafts, and even Piglet printables for little ones below!
Share even more fun pig art ideas with the family with this list of awesome pig craft ideas for kids!
Piglet Crafts for Children:
1. These sweet Piglet Donuts are just too cute! They’re almost too cute to eat. Almost…lol!
2. And these Piglet Cupcakes would be perfect for a Winnie the Pooh watching party!
3. The kids will love making and wearing this adorable Printable Piglet Headband!
4. Show the kids how to make this DIY Clay Piglet Figurine and then create all of Piglet’s friends too!
5. These printable Piglet Cupcake Toppers are great for decorating kids’ treats for a party!
6. This easy Printable Piglet Craft is a perfect art activity to share when you read Winnie the Pooh!
7. Share this simple Piglet Easter Egg craft during the spring!
8. Let the kids hang these Printable Piglet Pennants in their bedrooms!
9. Need a simple quiet play activity? Put this Piglet and Friends Puzzle Sensory Bin in no time!
10. Decorate the kids’ school supplies with this DIY Piglet Pencil Topper!
11. Let the kids create this Handmade Piglet Ornament and hang it this winter!
12. This Printable Piglet and Friends Fall Coloring Page is a perfect autumn art project for the family!
13. Create your own Pooh small world with this simple Printable Piglet and Pooh Playset!
14. Turn a plate into Piglet with this easy Paper Plate Piglet Craft!
15. Let the kids make this Piglet Paper Bag Puppet and then put on a show!
16. Want another sweet Piglet treat? Try these Adorable Piglet Cupcakes complete with fondant ears!
Piglet Crafts for Children and Resources:
Want to make more fun Piglet crafts for children? These Amazon affiliate resources can help!