Kids just love puppy dogs. And it’s easy to see why. They’re friendly, playful, and adorable! If you have a family pet (like we do) or if your kids just love all things puppy-related, you’ll want to try out some of these simple dog crafts for kids to make!
There are ideas for crafting dogs out of toilet paper rolls, paper plates, coffee filters, and other simple household crafting supplies! Plus, the projects below are easy enough to share with your youngest kids! If you decide to make these, be sure to let me know which is your favorite!
Want to share more fun craft ideas with the kids? Don’t miss this roundup of Paper Plate Crafts for Preschoolers!
Dog Crafts for Kids to Make:
1. These easy Dog Popsicle Stick Puppets are so cute! Let the kids come up with their own story and put on a show!
2. Have a spare coffee filter lying around? Make this Coffee Filter Dog Craft!
3. Save a paper plate from the pantry for this Paper Plate Dog Craft the kids will love!
4. Leave the back of this Puppy Dog Collar Craft open so the kids can wear it after they make it!
5. Turn a regular pail into an adorable doggie with this DIY Dog Pail Craft tutorial!
6. Gather up some popsicle sticks for this cute Doghouse Popsicle Stick Craft!
7. Make this easy Cardboard Roll Dog Puppet with the kids and see who can decorate their puppet the best!
8. Practice literacy and get some crafting fun with this D is for Doghouse Letter Craft!
9. Do your kids love Clifford the Big Red Dog? They’ll have fun making this Paper Plate Clifford the Big Red Dog Craft!
10. Let your youngest children help with making this simple Handprint Dog Craft!
11. These adorable DIY Puppy Dog Trinket Boxes are perfect for giving gifts!
12. Learn the ancient art of paper folding kid-style with this Easy Origami Dog Craft!
13. This Dog Paper Roll Pencil Holder Craft is so cute! Plus, you can use it to hold pencils afterward!
14. Work on letter of the week with this D is for Dog Alphabet Craft!
15. Show kids how to make an art collage with this Simple Dog Collage Craft!
16. This cool Paper Spring Dog Craft is so neat! Kids will love squeezing it together and watching it open up on its own!
17. Make this cool Footprint Puppy Dog Craft outside for a sensory art experience!
18. Turn picnic supplies into a pup with this Puppy Dog Paper Plate Craft!
19. Save a toilet paper roll for this easy peasy Toilet Paper Roll Dog Craft! Use several to make a whole litter of puppies!
20. This DIY Dog Bookmark is so adorable. It’s a perfect craft project for your little readers!
Dog Crafts for Kids Resources:
Make it simple to create these easy dog crafts for kids with the following affiliate resources from Amazon!