We’ve all been there. The kids are starving, you’re exhausted, and you still haven’t started dinner. It’s tempting to just run out to the drive-thru, but with just a little work, you can actually have food on the table in about 15 minutes! It seems impossible but it’s true!
And what’s more is you can make a lot of dishes besides dinner in a few minutes. Try making dessert, salads, appetizers, and more in almost no time! Check out this list of over 32 easy 15-minute recipes featuring all kinds of ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and parties!
Need more quick dinner ideas? Try this list of Easy and Quick Crockpot Recipes for busy days!
Over 32 Easy 15-Minute Recipes:
1. Put this easy Ham Salad Sandwich together and serve it for lunch!
2. Bake your own puffy Chocolate Glazed Donuts in just 15 minutes!
3. This simple 15-Minute Beef and Rice Dish would be a great weeknight dinner. Just add a vegetable side dish!
4. Serve this quick Beef Stroganoff over egg noodles for dinner!
5. This gooey Stovetop Pizza Dip would be a yummy hot snack with breadsticks!
6. Wake up with this easy and healthy Veggie Omelet!
7. This warm and hearty Paleo Slow Cooker Chicken Stew is a great dinner for a cold evening!
8. Toss this Parmesan Ranch Cauliflower in the oven for a healthy veggie snack!
9. Pair this Apple Pecan Stuffing with baked turkey or chicken for the family!
10. Even the kids can help you bake a batch of these Easy Peanut Butter Cookies!
11. Cooking up this 15-Minute Sweet and Sour Pork is actually faster than ordering takeout!
12. Save time and money with this One-Pot Meatless Pasta you can cook on the stove!
13. Kids would love to gobble up these easy Turkey and Cheese Crescent Rolls as an afternoon snack!
14. This Easy and Healthy Hummus would go great with baked pita chips or sliced vegetables!
15. Make this Sausage and Rice Stuffing as a simple starchy dish with a pork roast!
16. If you’re going low-carb, serve this 15-Minute Mongolian Beef with roasted veggies!
17. This Turkey Sausage Stir-Fry makes a great healthy meal you can make in just a few minutes!
18. Enjoy a classic childhood treat with these simple DIY Snow Cones!
19. These Mini Cinnamon Rolls are just too cute! And they’ll be ready in just 15 minutes!
20. Give the kids these healthy No-Bake Chocolate, Fruit, and Nut Balls as a finger food!
21. Oh my. These 15-Minute Taco Egg Rolls look amazing. Not healthy at all, but oh so good!
22. These Personal Pesto Pizzas are great for eating a healthy lunch! Or for feeding picky little eaters who want their own pizzas!
23. This spicy Sriracha Chicken and Quinoa is a yummy take-along weekday lunch!
24. Make this easy Korean Beef in just 15 minutes. Plus, you can easily double or triple it for a larger crowd!
25. This Copycat KFC Coleslaw is so good you may never eat from the restaurant again!
26. Put these Spicy Seared Scallops on the stove for a light seafood entree in a few minutes!
27. I love antipasto platters, but I would never have thought to eat them in a salad. This Low-Carb Antipasto Salad looks so good!
28. This easy Shrimp Scampi would be delicious over orzo pasta, angel hair, or linguine!
29. Get the creaminess of clam chowder without the seafood in this Homemade Cauliflower Chowder!
30. Whip up this Fresh Guacamole and serve it with tortilla chips at your next party!
31. This rich Gnoochi with Speck Ham in Butter Garlic Sauce is an elegant dinner that you can still put together in a few minutes!
32. Serve this 15-Minute White Bean and Ham Soup with crusty French bread!
33. Cook up this light Baked Tilapia with roasted Brussels sprouts or asparagus!
Easy 15-Minute Recipe Resources:
Pick up these Amazon affiliate resources featuring more quick recipe ideas!