Fall is coming very soon and that means it is almost time to start making pumpkin goodies. I make a MEAN pumpkin pie and plan to share that recipe with you later this year, but I am not a big pie fan. So, I spent some time looking for some other ways to use pumpkins and, boy, did I find some good ideas online!
There are plenty of delicious ways to use pumpkin to make all kinds of things – from muffins to pie to cookie bars and even pasta! Whether you’re looking for dessert, snacks for the kids, or dinner, I hope you love looking at these yummy pumpkin recipes!
Want to get the kids into the kitchen? Don’t miss this list of 30 pumpkin recipes kids can make!
Over 30 Yummy Pumpkin Recipes:
1. This delicious Pumpkin Pie Mocktail is the perfect fall drink for the kids!
2. Make this lovely Pumpkin Praline Trifle for a gorgeous dessert!
3. This indulgent Pumpkin Pudding Cake would be awesome for a weeknight treat!
4. Wake the kids up with the smell of these Soft Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls baking!
5. Start the day on a healthy kick with this Creamy Pumpkin Smoothie!
6. Bake a loaf of this Maple-Glazed Pumpkin Bread to share with the kids!
7. These individual No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecakes are so cute!
8. Make a batch of these Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cake Mix Muffins for a grab-and-go breakfast!
9. The kids will gobble up stacks of these Pumpkin Pancakes in the morning!
10. Ever heard of having pumpkin for dinner? This recipe for Creamy Pumpkin Pasta with Sausage and Sage looks so good!
11. These indulgent Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bars would be sooooo good after dinner!
12. Have a taste of summer during autumn with these Pumpkin S’mores Bars!
13. Munch on these simple Toasted Pumpkin Seeds for a healthy snack!
14. Use pumpkin to switch up your usual breakfast with these DIY Pumpkin Waffles!
15. These Pumpkin Scones would be wonderful at an afternoon tea party!
16. Toss this Slow Cooker Pumpkin Sausage Chili in the crockpot and have a hot, comforting dinner ready at the end of the day!
17. Fill up the cookie jar with these Soft Pumpkin Gingersnap Cookies!
18. Make up these Pumpkin Breakfast Bites and let the kids grab them first thing in the morning!
19. These Pumpkin Honey Muffins look so delicious! Bake up a batch and freeze them for later!
20. The kids will love to help you make these Three-Ingredient Pumpkin Donuts!
21. These easy Halloween Pumpkin Cupcakes are perfect for a scary good time!
22. Get the taste of cheesecake without all the work when you make these Pumpkin Cheesecake Rolls!
23. These Pumpkin Hand Pies are perfectly sized for little hands!
24. Use chocolate kisses to make these yummy Pumpkin Blossom Cookies!
25. Bake a loaf or two of this Autumn Pumpkin Seed Bread for a hearty snack the kids will love!
26. Put a few of these soft Pumpkin Pudding Cookies in your kids’ lunchboxes!
27. This elegant Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake would look lovely on your dinner table!
28. Add a taste of autumn to a classic dessert with these Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies!
29. This Pumpkin Dump Cake is so easy to make! Even the kids can help!
30. These Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars are lovely! They’d make great treats for goodie bags!
31. Slice this beautiful Cream Cheese-Stuffed Pumpkin Bread up and share it with the kids!
32. Skip the drive-thru and make your own Slow Cooker Pumpkin Spice Latte in the crockpot!
33. Put this Layered Pumpkin Ice Cream Dessert together for a creamy, cool treat!
Yummy Pumpkin Recipes and Resources:
Pick up these affiliate resources from Amazon to make it simple to bake these yummy pumpkin recipes!