Fill your belly with this Keto Creamy Brussels Sprouts Bake Recipe! It’s flavorful, delicious, and low in carbs. Regarding easy recipes like this, what more could you want?
I’m all about making this simple weeknight recipe for the family – because it’s minimal prep work and effort on my part for maximum flavor results!
More cheese, please! That might be why my kids ask for second servings of this creamy vegetable dish. I pile that cheese high and am proud of it!
Keto Creamy Brussels Sprouts Bake Recipe
While most people would think that this is a side dish as it is, who says that it can’t be the main meal? I find that it’s a quick and easy way to get some healthy food in my belly, and it gives me that gusto to finish the day.
Since many people are always looking for low carb or keto options, I highly recommend adding this recipe to your list. The flavor does speak for itself!
I’ve made this many times, and it’s never disappointed. You can even take this to potlucks, family gatherings, or holiday meals.
What is the easiest way to prep fresh Brussels sprouts?
When preparing them fresh, the easiest way to do so is by trimming the stem end of each sprout and discarding any loose or yellow leaves.
Afterward, you can wash the remaining sprouts and cut them in half or leave them whole.
This uncomplicated method is a great starting point for those new to preparing this cruciferous vegetable, which can be enjoyed in various ways and incorporated into countless meals.
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
Reminder, not all ingredients in the Baked Brussel Sprouts Recipe are linked above, just the ones that may be a bit difficult to find or that you might be unsure of what to look for
Shop My Kitchen:
The following items can be found in my kitchen here at Miller Manor. Simply click the image that interests you – yes, they do contain affiliate links.
Must Have Resources:
When making Cheesy Brussel Sprouts at home, you really need to have the following Amazon affiliate tools on hand.
Make it a Meal:
Now is a great time to meal plan! I’ve been a fan of meal planning for years – so why not join me? I’ve created a super simple meal plan that anyone can do!
Main Dish: Crack Chicken Soup Recipe
Starch Side: Bacon and Cheddar Steak Fries Recipe
Refreshing Drink: Copycat Starbucks Pink Drink Recipe
Don’t forget Dessert: Cotton Candy Popcorn Recipe
Best Vegetable Recipes:
Once you make this Easy Brussel Sprouts Bake Recipe, it’s time to dig in and see what other fun dishes can be created with veggies as the show’s star!
I’ve gathered some of my favorites and linked them below for you to try.
This Simple Carrot Salad is an excellent side dish. Light and refreshing!
Everyone in my family enjoys it when I make these Easy Grilled Vegetable Recipes. Great for summer dishes!
The kids will love eating these Spinach Cake Muffins!
Honey Roasted Carrots are delicious! You have to give them a try!
I love making this Green Bean Casserole for my holiday gatherings! It’s always a hit!
Need to add some health to your day? Make this Creamy Ginger Carrot Soup Recipe!
This Healthy Roasted Hawaiian Medley is one of my favorite side dish recipes!
How do I know when Brussels sprouts are fully cooked?
Cooked Brussels sprouts should be tender yet still retain their firm green texture. A well-cooked sprout should feel soft and tender but not mushy or overly soft.
Additionally, take care to avoid overcooking Brussels sprouts, as they can quickly turn bitter and unappetizing if not cooked with attention to detail.
By following these simple guidelines, you can masterfully cook Brussels sprouts and honor them as the nutritional powerhouse they are.
Shop My Planning Printables:
The following planning printables of mine can be found on:
More Low Carb Recipes:
- Healthy Brussels Sprouts Recipes
- Low Carb Vegetarian Chili Recipe
- Over 25 Low Fat, Low Carb, Vegetarian Dinner Recipes
- 1 pound of halved Brussel sprouts
- 1 Small onion chopped
- 1 tbsp. Unsalted butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon of Garlic powder
- 1 cup of Heavy whipping cream
- ¾ cup of Havarti cheese, shredded
- ¾ cup of Grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup of parmesan cheese, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Add 1 T of the butter into a skillet on medium-high heat.
- Once the butter is melted, add the chopped onion. Saute the onion for 2-3 minutes until it softens and browns.
- Add the halved Brussels sprouts and mix in 1 teaspoon of garlic pepper. Add salt and pepper.
- Pour the mixture into a baking dish.
- Using the same skillet, add 1 cup of the heavy whipping cream. Bring it to a boil, and then add the shredded Havarti cheese. Mix until the cheese is melted and smooth.
- Add 3/4 cup of the grated Parmesan cheese and whisk until smooth and thick.
- Pour the cheese mixture over the top of the Brussels sprouts in the casserole dish and stir.
- Add 1/4 cup of the shredded parmesan chees and put the casserole dish in the oven.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the top is brown and the cheese sauce is bubbling. The Brussels should also be fork tender.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 232Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 58mgSodium: 338mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 2gSugar: 2gProtein: 9g
This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix on 1/12/2024
Will you add any yummy toppings to these cooked Brussels sprouts?