If you had to eat brussels sprouts as a child, your first thought might be “Ewwwww…brussels sprouts!” These vegetables have long been considered one of the foods kids (and adults) hate to eat. But there are all kinds of ways to cook brussels sprouts now that make it much, much easier to enjoy these super healthy veggies!
Get a fresh look at these greens with this list of healthy brussels sprouts recipes. These dishes are packed with vegetables and flavor, so you’re sure to enjoy them with the whole family!
If you like these veggie recipes, check out my list of over 100 side dish recipes or these grilled vegetable recipes for your summer barbecue!
Healthy Brussels Sprouts Recipes:
1. One of the simplest ways to cook brussels sprouts is to roast. Learn how with this recipe for Roast Brussels Sprouts!
2. These Honey Glazed Brussel Sprouts have a touch of sweetness that the kids will love!
3. Add a little spice with these Roasted Honey and Tabasco Bacon Brussels Sprouts!
4. Ever try cooking brussels sprouts on the stove? These Pan-Fried Brussels Sprouts look delicious!
5. I’ve had lots of grilled vegetables, but Grilled Brussels Sprouts are a new one I definitely want to try!
6. I love how this recipe for Brussels Sprouts with Lemon and Pancetta looks in the pan!
7. Make brussels sprouts into an appetizer with these Garlic Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Pickled Garlic Mayo Dip!
8. Or for another appetizer, add these veggies to your bread with this recipe for Brussels Sprouts Flatbread with Prosciutto and Goat Cheese!
9. Toss your veggies in the oven and make these Baked Brussels Sprouts with a crispy breadcrumb topping!
10. You’ll only need a few ingredients to whip up these Sauteed Brussels Sprouts!
11. These Bacon Cheddar Baked Brussels Sprouts look so rich and yummy!
12. Turn brussels sprouts into an elegant side dish with these Shredded Brussel Sprouts with Lemon and Poppy Seeds!
13. This recipe for Roasted Maple Dijon Brussel Sprouts features a sticky maple syrup taste with the tanginess of Dijon mustard!
14. Make a hearty side dish with these Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Potatoes!
15. I’ve never heard of having brussels sprouts in soup, but this Bacon and Brussel Sprout Soup with Crispy Bacon and Chestnuts looks great!
16. Pair these Roasted Bacon Parmesan Brussels Sprouts with ham, baked chicken, or fish!
17. I’ve had kale chips and I’ve had sweet potato chips, but I can’t wait to try these Lemon Garlic Brussels Sprout Chips!
18. This recipe for Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Apples would be perfect for a fall dinner!
19. These Sweet and Sour Sprouts feature a syrupy sauce that would be delicious along with rice!
20. I’d love to serve these Garlic Roasted Brussels Sprouts with leg of lamb!
21. Bring these healthy Brussel Sprouts with Bacon and Chestnuts to a family potluck!
22. Turn brussels sprouts into a lunch with this recipe for Chopped Brussels Sprouts Salad!
More Healthy Brussels Sprouts Recipes and Resources:
Use these Amazon affiliate resources to make even more delicious healthy brussels sprouts recipes!
Monday 7th of May 2018
Yummy, yummy!!! I think I might get to my own hand and try some of these goodies myself!
Thank you so much for taking the time to share this!
Monday 19th of March 2018
Now that is a big list of brussel sprout recipes. Here was me just cooking sprouts and adding them to my dinner, I am going to try some of these recipes out - Cook them for my feline friend as well!
Monday 19th of March 2018
Do cats eat brussel sprouts?? I had no idea!
Monday 5th of December 2016
Whoa, what a huge amount of recipes there are for Brussels Sprouts, I never really realized it because I generally don't like their taste. Yes, I am one of those adults you mentioned in the beginning of your blog post :D
But with so many of these recipes listed, I simply have to try and make some and see if I can introduce this veggie in my diet by finding the recipe that works for me.
I know that Brussels Sprouts have so much health benefits like they can help protect against colon and stomach cancer, they are rich in vitamins A and C, folic acid and dietary fiber, and etc.
But even thou they have so many benefits I found them resentful because of their taste and smell.. And I always avoided them.
Thank you for this huge list of recipes, I think that Roasted Honey and Tabasco Bacon Brussels Sprouts and Honey Glazed Brussel Sprouts might work for me because I love honey (addicted to it). But I will be sure to give a shot to other recipes listed here too :)