These Find the Letter Printables: S is for Sweethearts will help your preschool and early-elementary aged children work on recognizing the letter S among many other letters of the alphabet. Just in time for Valentine’s Day, this Sweethearts themed worksheet is a perfect extra for your reading preparedness studies!
Over the next few weeks, I will be sharing some free Find the Letter Printables and other resources to help you teach your children learn all about the Alphabet. I hope you find these homeschooling freebies useful for you in your homeschool
A fun thing is to give them a box of Sweethearts Conversation Hearts and allow them to put the little hearts on each S!
You can have the kids learn shapes by putting a circle around the capital ‘S’ and a square around the Lower Case ‘s’.
They could use different colors: for example, green around the “big S” and blue around the “little s”. You could also grab a set of Do A Dot Art Markers (affiliate link) so they can just dab over the right letters!
However you decide to use these sheets, they are a simple way to reinforce alphabet recognition!
More FREE Letter Resources:
- You can also access all of the Letter Find Printables here at 3 Boys and a Dog!
- Find Letter of the Week Crafts at Crystal and Company
- This Dino Babies Upper & Lowercase Matching Game from Rainy Day Mum is too adorable and something that most boys will completely enjoy.
More Valentine’s Day Preschool Printables:
Enhance Your Alphabet Learning:
Looking for more fun items to help you in teaching your kids about the Alphabet? Check out my top affiliate picks from Amazon!
Alphabet Books for Kids
- Chicka Chicka Boom Boom
- Once Upon an Alphabet: Short Stories for All the Letters
- Dr. Seuss’s ABC: An Amazing Alphabet Book!