These Valentine Preschool Cutting Practice Printable Worksheets will help your preschool children work on dexterity, scissor skills, and fine motor skills. Plus, they are in an adorable Be My Valentine theme.
I have been sharing some (and will continue it up to Valentine’s Day) free Valentines Day Printables and other resources to help you plan your Valentine Unit Study. I hope you find these homeschooling freebies useful for you in your homeschool classes!
Valentine’s Day is not very far off – enhance your homeschooling adventures or your after-school teachings with these adorable Valentine printable worksheets.
More FREE Be My Valentine Fun
- You can also access all of the Valentines Printable Worksheets at 3 Boys and a Dog!
- Tons of Valentine goodies from The Taylor House
- Involve the kids in making this adorable Heart Shaped Stained Glass Candy from Princess Pinky Girl
Enhance Your Valentine’s Day Learning:
Looking for more fun items to help you in teaching your kids about and celebrating Valentine’s Day? Check out my top picks from Amazon!
Educational Valentine Goodies for Kids
- LEGO Seasonal Set #40085 Teddy Bear
- LEGO Rose
- LEGO Creator Mini Figure Set #40029 Valentines Day Box Bagged
- Melissa & Doug Sweet Hearts Bead Set
Valentine Books for Kids
- It’s Valentine’s Day (I Can Read Book 3)
- Happy Valentine’s Day, Curious George
- Pete the Cat: Valentine’s Day Is Cool
- Happy Valentine’s Day, Mouse! (If You Give…)
- Doc McStuffins: My Huggy Valentine