These Find the Letter Printables: F is for Frozen will help your preschool and early-elementary aged children work on recognizing the letter F among many other letters of the alphabet. Just in time for the cold winter months, this Frozen themed worksheet is a perfect extra for your reading preparedness studies!
Over the next few weeks, I will be sharing some free Find the Letter Printables and other resources to help you teach your children learn all about the Alphabet. I hope you find these homeschooling freebies useful for you in your homeschool
You can have the kids learn shapes by putting a circle around the capital ‘F’ and a square around the Lower Case ‘f’. They could use different colors: for example, green around the “big F” and blue around the “little f”. You could also grab a set of Do A Dot Art Markers (affiliate link) so they can just dab over the right letters! However you decide to use these sheets, they are a simple way to reinforce alphabet recognition!
More FREE Find the Letter Resources:
- You can also access all of the homeschooling freebies here at 3 Boys and a Dog!
- Find Letter of the Week Crafts at Crystal and Company
- Love this Alphabet Zipline at Kids Activities Blog
Enhance Your Alphabet Learning:
Looking for more fun items to help you in teaching your kids about the Alphabet? Check out my top picks from Amazon!
Alphabet Books for Kids
- Chicka Chicka Boom Boom
- Once Upon an Alphabet: Short Stories for All the Letters
- Dr. Seuss’s ABC: An Amazing Alphabet Book!
Educational ABC Goodies for Kids
- Alphabet Go Fish Matching Card Game
- #1 Best Seller! Alphabet Bingo Games
- The Learning Journey Match It! Alphabet Memory