You’re not going to find a more delicious dip recipe that this Bacon Cheeseburger Dip. Quick to make and so tasty, you definitely need to print this recipe so you can file it under appetizers in the book of “best recipes ever.”
Bacon and burger, pickles and then a fry to dip in it all? Now, this is what I call a great game day appetizer. If you’re serving it, I’m definitely headed over–can I bring the cupcakes? HA!
We have so many other popular dip recipes to check out!
If you’re just here for the best appetizers, well, have I got a treat for you! You have to check out my 30+ sweet and savory dip recipes that are perfect for any game day party!
Bacon Cheeseburger Dip Recipe:
But back to this cheesy dip of awesome that makes this bacon cheeseburger dip. Did you know that it’s spiced with RoTel, those diced tomatoes with green chiles? Literally one of my favorite additions to any dip.
Yeah, so, it’s just real, simple ingredients like ground beef, cheese, RoTel and some season salt, mixed with bacon, cheddar cheese and cream cheese in a large skillet over high heat.
Serve with pickles or a dollop of sour cream and I’m here for it.
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
Reminder, not all ingredients in the Bacon Cheeseburger Dip Recipe are linked above, just the ones that may be a bit difficult to find or that you might be unsure of what to look for.
Must Have Resources:
When making Bacon Cheeseburger Dip at home, you really need to have the following Amazon affiliate tools on hand.
Make it a Meal:
Vegetable Side: Oven Steak Fries make the BEST dippers into this cheeseburger dip with bacon.
Refreshing Drink: If you don’t think this Cranberry Kiss Mocktail goes perfectly with bacon, you’ve never tried it.
Don’t Forget Dessert: I’ll never think that Champagne Cupcakes don’t pair well with anything–they’re just perfect for everything!
Best Dip Recipes:
Once you make this Bacon Cheeseburger Dip Recipe, you’ll realize just how amazing it is to have a full-on appetizer right there in dip form. You’re definitely going to want more.
Good news for you–I’ve got the best dips ever right here.
More Bacon Recipes:
Bacon just seriously makes everything better, doesn’t it? Cream chese, sour cream? Add bacon! Got some tortilla chips? Add some bacon (and cheese) to create delicious nachos.
Yes, my mantra is “just add bacon”. LOL! That is why the following are some of my favorite recipes...
- I like to pretend this Bacon Broccoli Salad is healthy – you know, because it has broccoli and it is SALAD! 🙂
- I whip these Bacon Cheddar Steak Fries up anytime the boys bring home extra people. They fill them up fast and are pretty cheap.
- You may also enjoy anything from this list of over 20 Bacon Desserts!
Bacon Cheeseburger Dip
This is one of the easiest appetizer recipes ever made. If you love bacon cheeseburgers, you're going to drool over this awesome bacon cheeseburger crockpot dip!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, diced
- ½ tablespoon seasoning salt
- 1 can diced tomatoes with chilies (RoTel)
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 2 cups shredded cheddar jack cheese, divided
- 6 strips bacon, cooked and chopped
- 10 pickles, chopped
- Waffle fries for dipping
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and lightly spray a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Brown the ground beef in a large skillet and season with seasoning salt.
- Add the chopped onion to the skillet and cook until the onion is translucent.
- Remove the meat and onions from heat and stir in the RoTel, cream cheese, mayonnaise, ketchup, and mustard.
- Fold in one cup of shredded cheese.
- Place the dip into the baking pan and cover with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until the cheese is bubbly.
- Top the dip with chopped bacon and pickles then serve!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 415Total Fat: 32gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 98mgSodium: 1012mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 1gSugar: 3gProtein: 23g