When it comes to cooking a simple dinner, there’s almost nothing easier than using a Crockpot. When I put everything in my slow cooker and turn the dial to “On”, I know that I have dinner already done.
In fact, the only thing that makes using a crockpot easier is using it with a recipe that only has a few ingredients! And that’s why I’ve rounded up these incredible 5 ingredient recipes for the crockpot! Each of these recipes is a surefire family-pleaser and each one only requires five ingredients! And with 30 to choose from, you have an entire month’s worth of simple meals here!
Want even more simple meal ideas? Try this list of 30 easy crockpot recipes!
5 Ingredient Recipes for the Crockpot:
1. Put this easy Buffalo Chicken Dip together and serve it with tortilla chips at your next party!
2. This creamy White Chicken Verde Chili is a wonderful cold weather dinner that only needs a few ingredients!
3. Do your kids love meatloaf? You’ll love how easy this Crockpot Meatloaf is to make!
4. Serve this comforting Crockpot Chicken Pot Pie Soup with buttery biscuits!
5. This Crockpot Chicken Teriyaki would be delicious served over brown rice!
6. And speaking of rice dishes, try this Beef Teriyaki with Pineapple with either rice or lo mein noodles!
7. Make a dessert with just a few ingredients with this recipe for Slow Cooker Apple Spice Cake!
8. Skipping the meat? Try this five-ingredient Vegan Crockpot Rigatoni recipe!
9. Put this Crockpot Sausage and Potatoes on in the morning and add a side of green beans at dinnertime!
10. These loaded French Dip Sandwiches would be great for a big backyard barbecue!
11. Need something hot on a cold day? Try this easy 5 Ingredient Crockpot Chili!
12. Let your slow cooker make Taco Tuesday happen for you with this recipe for Crockpot Carnitas Tacos!
13. Serve this cheesy Crockpot Lasagna with warm French bread!
14. Add some baked potato toppings to each bowl of this Crockpot Potato Soup!
15. This simple Crockpot Red Beans & Rice will quickly become a dinner staple in your family!
16. Try something different on an upcoming Taco Tuesday: 5 Ingredient Taco Soup!
17. This light Broccoli Cheese Soup is a simple lunch or dinner idea!
18. This hearty Crockpot Beef Stew would be a wonderful dinner party dish!
19. Cook up these easy peasy 3 Ingredient Crockpot Ribs to serve with a homemade potato salad!
20. Try this Crockpot Lemon Chicken and then keep the extra chicken meat for soup!
21. Make these Pulled Chicken Sandwiches for a summer block party!
22. Serve this Creamy Taco Chicken in taco shells or over chips!
23. This one-pot Slow Cooker Ravioli is a super easy main course!
24. Looking for a perfect fall dinner? This Pork Roast with Apple Cider Gravy must smell amazing!
25. Here’s another simple dessert: 3 Ingredient Berry Cobbler! A dessert that only takes three ingredients!
26. Fix these Crockpot Pulled Pork Sandwiches and let guests serve themselves from the slow cooker!
27. This simple Slow Cooker Beef and Noodles recipe is an easy, kid-friendly way to serve stroganoff!
28. Take the work out of serving several dishes for dinner with this one-pot Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing!
29. These Crockpot Pierogies are so easy to make your kids will be able to help!
30. This recipe for Crockpot Cheesy Chicken & Vegetables makes a creamy main dish that would be delicious with egg noodles!
5 Ingredient Recipes for the Crockpot Resources:
Want to make simple 5 ingredient recipes for the crockpot at home? Try these Amazon affiliate resources!