- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen stir-fry vegetables, thawed
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Light Zesty Italian Dressing
- Heat large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat. Add chicken; stir-fry 2 to 3 min. or until chicken is no longer pink.
- ADD vegetables and dressing; stir-fry 3 to 4 min. or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are crisp-tender.
- SERVE over rice.
When a recipe only has 3 ingredients and 3 directions you know it is going to be easy! We love it… even Tank the very pick eater
Technorati Tags: Easy,Chinese,Stir,strips,KRAFT,Italian,Directions,Heat,SERVE,recipe,Tank,Ingredients,vegetables