Orange Juice, Yogurt, Bananas and FUN! These Easter Bunny Pineapple Smoothies are a perfect addition to Easter morning breakfast!
Although this recipe calls for 8 ingredients, it is super easy to put together!
- 2 cups of orange juice
- 2 pints of pineapple sherbet
- 4 cups (32 ounces) of pina colada yogurt
- 4 medium bananas, quartered
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 cups of whipped topping, divided
- 1 drop of red food coloring
- Combine half of the orange juice, sherbet, yogurt, bananas, milk and vanilla in a blender. Cover it and process it until the mixture is smooth. Pour the mixture in chilled glasses and set them aside. Repeat with the remaining orange juice, sherbet, yogurt, bananas, milk and vanilla.
- Take a pastry or plastic bag and place 1½ cups of the whipped topping into it. With a tip, or a medium hole cut in the corner of the bag, pipe a bunny face onto each smoothie.
- Use food coloring to tint the remaining topping and place it into another bag. Cut a small hole in the bag to create the eyes, nose and inside of the ears for each bunny. Carefully pull a toothpick through the whipped topping, beginning at the nose, and out toward the edge of each glass to create whiskers. Serve the smoothies immediately.