This Blue Christmas Mocktail Recipe gets its beautiful color from the Blue Curacao used in the recipe. Blue Curacao is a sweet blue liqueur, distilled and flavored from the dried peel of bitter oranges – however, we are using a non-alcoholic version in this recipe. When mixed with coconut and other flavors it becomes a sweetly intoxicating flavor – plus, it is a super pretty and eye-catching!
My kids love for me to experiment with different mocktails for kids. They get to be taste-testers and give their opinions as we craft and build different recipes.
I’ll have a blue, bluuuuueeeeee Christmas. LOL! Are you singing it? This beautiful Blue Christmas Mocktail makes me see Elvis in all his crooning glory. 🙂
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
I haven’t linked all the ingredients above, just the more difficult to find ones.
- 1½ ounces Blue Curacao
- 2 ounces Coconut Lime Soda
- 2½ ounces Limonata San Pellegrino
- Lemon Slice
- In the bottom of a serving glass add blue Curacao, then add ice.
- Into a cocktail shaker add coconut lime soda, limonata san pellegrino, and ice.
- Using a long-handled spoon stir for 20 seconds.
- Slowly strain the mixture over the back of a large tablespoon over ice and blue Curacao.
A great (and pretty) mocktail takes a stash of a few fun tools like the ones listed above. So, if you are planning to make cocktails and mocktails when entertaining, it would make sense to create your own little bar box! This way, you are prepared when the unexpected guest drops in.