These Saint Patrick’s Day Printables: Sight Words will help your early reader children work on word recognition. When kids are learning to read, they need lots of ways to “play” with their words! These cute, St Patrick’s themed words will help your children to improve their reading skills!
Did you know? On St Patrick’s Day it is customary to wear shamrocks and/or greenclothing or accessories (the “wearing of the green“). St Patrick is said to have used the shamrock, a three-leaved plant, to explain the Holy Trinity to the pagan Irish.
Over the next few days, I will be sharing some free Saint Patrick’s Day Printables and other resources to help you plan your Saint Patrick’s Day Unit Study. I hope you find these homeschooling freebies useful for you in your homeschool classes!
More FREE Saint Patrick’s Day Resources:
- You can also access all of the Saint Patrick’s Day resources here at 3 Boys and a Dog!
- Adorable St. Patty’s Day Coloring Pages at Crystal and Company
Enhance Your Saint Patrick’s Day Learning:
Looking for more fun items to help you in teaching your kids about Saint Patrick’s Day? Check out my top picks from Amazon!
Saint Patrick’s Day Books for Kids
- The Night Before St. Patrick’s Day (Reading Railroad)
- The Story of Saint Patrick’s Day
- The Luckiest St. Patrick’s Day Ever
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day, Curious George
- St. Patrick’s Day Alphabet
Educational Saint Patrick’s Day Toys for Kids
- Fisher Price Little People St. Patrick’s Day Parade Play Set
- Webkinz Virtual Pet Plush – St. Pat’s Setter 2 Free Webkinz Stickers Sheets with Secret Codes
- Lego Minifigures Series 6 – Leprechaun