Your summer dessert plans must include this Red White and Blue Fudge Recipe! It’s fun to make – and so delicious. Red white and blue recipes like this are the perfect patriotic treat.
Making fudge and sharing with family and friends is a great idea! Fudge is simple to grab and enjoy while mingling and talking to those you love!
Layered fudge is always fun, but when those layers are red, white, and blue – you know you’ve found the perfect dessert for the Fourth of July.
Red White and Blue Fudge Recipe
I’ve been making fudge recipes for a long time. Like, a long time. Everyone always compliments the flavor – and I have the easiest fudge recipes!
If you need a cool and unique fudge recipe for the summer months, this is the one you’ll want. It’s an easy way to make fudge that looks like a professional made it!
My boys never mind helping add the fudge ingredients because they know the outcome. This is a great recipe with minimal prep work, with the result loaded with flavor and taste. It just might be the perfect dessert!
Why does my fudge crumble when I cut it?
Fudge is a delectable candy enjoyed by many, but it can pose a challenge for amateur bakers due to its crumbly cut.
The crumbly texture of fudge can be attributed to the type and amount of sugar used in the recipe. If the fudge is made with too much-granulated sugar, it can dry out and become crumbly.
Similarly, if the fudge sets too long, it can lose too much moisture and develop a dry texture.
It is important to measure the ingredients carefully to prevent the fudge from becoming too crumbly.
Adding corn syrup or evaporated milk can also help improve the texture and prevent the fudge from crumbling.
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
Reminder, not all ingredients in the Patriotic Fudge Recipe are linked above, just the ones that may be a bit difficult to find or that you might be unsure of what to look for
Shop My Kitchen:
The following items can be found in my kitchen here at Miller Manor. Simply click the image that interests you – yes, they do contain affiliate links.
Must Have Resources:
When making Creamy Fudge at home, you really need to have the following Amazon affiliate tools on hand.
Make it a Meal:
You know that I love meal planning, right? The best part about planning all the meals is that I no longer have to think about or stress over them!
Main Dish: Quick & Easy Hamburger Meat and Rice Recipes
Vegetable Side: Frozen Asparagus Recipes
Starch Side: Baked Sweet Potato Frittata Recipe
Refreshing Drink: Hawaiian Blue Mocktail
Best Fudge Recipes:
Once you make this 4th of July Fudge Recipe, many others exist! The best part about making fudge is that it’s a simple process.
I’ve gathered some of my favorite fudge recipes that everyone will enjoy!
This Easter Fudge with Jelly Beans has fun colors and flavors – and is a great way to use leftover Easter candy.
Check out how simple making this Delicious Egg Nog Fudge Recipe is. Perfect for the holidays.
I love the look and taste of this Rainbow Sherbert Fudge!
Top your next bowl of ice cream with this Hot Fudge Sauce. You won’t be sorry!
Fudge and Peanut Butter Candy Poke Cake is my latest dessert obsession.
Everything about this OREO White Chocolate Fudge Recipe will leave you craving more.
Be sure to make this Tasty Grinch Fudge Recipe during the holidays.
Why is fudge such a popular dessert?
People love fudge for a variety of reasons. Some people love the sweet flavor, while others like that it’s creamy and melts in their mouths.
Let’s not overlook that fudge is also a dessert that can be grabbed and eaten on the go, which is a solid reason why it’s one of the best.
You can also have fudge flavored in many different ways, creating a unique and delicious taste experience whenever you want to eat it.
More Patriotic Recipes:
- Patriotic Cake Mix Cookies Recipe
- Instant Pot Patriotic Cheesecake Recipe
- Sweet and Simple Patriotic Popcorn Snack Recipe
- 2 - 14oz cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup of white cake mix, divided
- 4 cups of white chocolate chips, divided
- Red, white, & blue sprinkles
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Flavoring, divided
- Red and blue food coloring
- Add 1 can of sweetened condensed milk with 1/2 cup white cake mix. Then add 2 cups of the white chocolate chips and mix.
- Microwave the mixture in a microwave-safe bowl for 1 minute, then remove and stir. If the chocolate chips are not melted, return and heat for 20 seconds. Don't overheat, though - this will burn the chocolate. Once melted, add 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla and mix.
- Divide the mixture between two bowls. In one bowl, add the blue food coloring.
- In the other bowl, add the red food coloring.
- Repeat the first steps (minus adding the food coloring) with the rest of the ingredients. Let the mixture cool, then fold in about 1/4 cup of sprinkles. Cooling is important so that the sprinkles don't melt or bleed.
- Pour the blue mixture into a baking dish lined with foil. Smooth it out evenly to cover the dish.
- Add the white mixture with sprinkles on top of the blue and smooth it out. Then add the red, and smooth it out.
- Sprinkle about 1/4 cup of sprinkles on top and use your hand to pat them down lightly.
- Put the pan in the fridge for at least 2 hours. Remove, cut, and enjoy.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 329Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 21mgSodium: 113mgCarbohydrates: 46gFiber: 0gSugar: 44gProtein: 6g
This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix on 5/12/2023
Will you share this delicious Patriotic Fudge recipe with family and friends?