Cookie Kisses and Cookie Cups is one of those yummy cookie recipes that we love. I think I make cookie kisses at least once a month at our house plus they are always on the requested list for Family Dinners. They are easy, yummy, and make great grab and go goodies!
Cookie Kisses Recipe
- 1 package (20 ounces) refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 1 package of chocolate kisses, unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cut dough into 9 slices. Cut each circle into 4 pieces.
- Lightly spray mini muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray. Place one piece of dough into each cup.
- Lightly press a chocolate kiss into each cup.
- Bake 10-12 minutes. Let cookies cool in pan 15 minutes; remove to cooling rack. I seriously love my Nifty Non-Stick 3-Tier Cooling Rack
The variations are limitless! We like to also use mini Reese Cups and sometimes use Sugar Cookie Dough. I have also used my own easy peanut butter cookie recipe and just used small balls of dough.
Wednesday 27th of February 2013
Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all of us you really understand what you are talking about! Bookmarked. Please also talk over with my website =). We could have a link change arrangement among us
Saturday 14th of January 2012
oh so yummy come see what I shared at http://shopannies.blogspot.com/2012/01/slow-cooker-meatloaf.html