I love Hawaiian food. It’s nearly always made with tropical fruits (which I adore) and it’s usually light and delicious to boot! We cook a lot of pork recipes in our family, including some Hawaiian-inspired dishes, so I wanted to find a great list of Hawaiian side dishes for pork that I could go to whenever I needed some meal planning ideas.
And that’s what you’ll find below! There are over 20 side dishes here that feature my favorite Hawaiian flavors, including vegetable sides, rice sides, and side salads that would go wonderfully well with grilled, roast, or fried pork! Try one of these the next time you serve pork chops!
If you want even more sides to keep in your recipe box, stop by and take a look at this massive list of 100 side dish recipes!
Making sliders? You and yours will love these side dishes for Hawaiian sliders – promise!
Hawaiian Side Dishes for Pork:
1. This quick Healthy Roasted Hawaiian Medley would make a perfect side to grilled pork loin!
2. Serve this easy Hawaiian Fried Rice instead of getting your own takeout this week!
3. Bake up some Homemade Hawaiian Bread to hand around the dinner table!
4. This simple Hawaiian Macaroni Salad would be wonderful for a picnic lunch!
5. Mix a large dish of this Hawaiian Coleslaw to serve at a barbecue!
6. This fruity and sweet Orange Coconut Salad would be wonderful at a brunch!
7. Do you love sweet Hawaiian rolls? We do! I can’t wait to bake my own Copycat Hawaiian Rolls!
8. And once you get your rolls baked, make this delicious Hawaiian Ranch Dip to serve as a dipping sauce!
9. These sweet Grilled Pineapple Kabobs would make a wonderful side dish for parties! Guests can easily serve themselves!
10. Slice up pork roast and serve it on plates with some of this Sweet & Spicy Pineapple Salsa!
11. If you want to serve a starchy side with pork chops, try this light Pineapple Lime Jasmine Rice!
12. Hawaiian cuisine takes much of its inspiration from Asian dishes. This Thai Sweet Asparagus is a quick recipe to pair with pork!
13. Make this fruity Aloha Salsa and serve it in a pineapple shell to make your dinner look lovely!
14. Cut up some grilled pork and mix it in with Hawaiian Fried Rice with Sweet and Sour Sauce!
15. Skip traditional pasta salad for this delicious Hawaiian Pasta Salad recipe!
16. These Bacon-Wrapped Pineapple Bites are an excellent appetizer for parties!
17. Try these yummy Pineapple & Tofu Skewers for a meat-free side!
18. This Red Chili Coconut Jasmine Rice recipe is a big hit in our family! I’m sure you’ll love it too!
19. Add some spice to your dinner with this Fresh Pineapple Tomatillo Salsa!
20. Grill pork and then serve it with this kid-friendly Vegetarian Pineapple Pizza!
21. Put out this delicious Pineapple Bacon Cheese Ball ahead of your main pork dish! Guests will love it!
22. You can’t get much easier than this Grilled Pineapple! It’s simple and yummy too!
Hawaiian Side Dishes for Pork Recipes and Resources:
Pick up these affiliate resources from Amazon to make even more delicious Hawaiian side dishes for pork!