Are you working on the alphabet with your toddler or preschooler? When you get to letter T, you’ll likely be looking for activities and crafts you can make to help your child recognize and say the letter T correctly.
These projects and activities feature plenty of ways you can have fun teaching Letter T! The crafts, printables, snacks, and activities below include fun, kid-friendly “T” themes you can use to round out your letter T unit!
Be sure to add these printable Letter T Worksheets for Preschool to your lesson plan, so you can work on reading, phonics, and handwriting as well!
Have Fun Teaching Letter T:
1. This printable Find the Letter: T is for Turtles worksheet is great for working on letter recognition and fine motor skills!
2. Have a little train fan? This cute T is for Train Craft is perfect for reinforcing the Letter T!
3. Add a little snack time with this adorable T is for Tree Snack made with banana and grapes!
4. Toddlers can have fun making this easy Tissue Paper Tree Craft!
5. Another animal that begins with “T” is tiger! This T is for Tiger Craft is an easy project for small hands!
6. Pick up this printable Find the Letter: T is for Tulips activity for kids who are learning to write and read letters!
7. Make a cute T animal project with this easy Coffee Filter Turtle Craft!
8. Have some fun with dot stickers and this free T is for Truck Dot Sticker Printable!
9. This super Learning the Alphabet Printable T Pack is a great basis for a Letter T lesson plan!
10. Kids love dinosaurs! This cool Paper Plate T-Rex Craft is a neat T animal craft!
11. Break out the craft sticks and make this sweet Popsicle Stick Tree Craft!
12. Read these Turkey Books for Kids to learn about yet another animal that begins with T!
13. This neat Letter T Turtle Magnet Craft is a craft the kids can stick on the fridge when they’re done!
14. Learn about letters and shapes with this T is for Triangles Craft!
15. Read about turtles that live in the ocean with these Sea Turtle Books for Kids!
16. Put together a cute Letter T Alphabet Lunch for the little ones to enjoy!
17. Try this simple Torn Paper Letter T Tree Craft at the dining room table!
18. T is also for the Three Little Pigs! These printable Three Little Pigs Preschool Cutting Practice worksheets are great for helping preschoolers learn to use scissors!
Letter T Teaching Resources:
These handy Amazon affiliate resources are great for teaching Letter T to kids!