It is not too late to work in some easy projects before the 31st of October. I want to share my 12 favorite Halloween craft ideas with you!
- Ghost Poo (with FREE Printable)– add some marshmallows to a cell bag and you have a fun party favor!
- Witch Broom Sticks– this makes a yummy after school snack with pretzel rods and fruit roll ups.
- Pumpkin Poo (with FREE Printable)– let your little ones fill cello bags with festive colored M&M’s and you have an adorable party favor.
- Mummy Cookies (with Printable Tag)– these cookies are so much fun to make and the printable makes them even better.
- Spider Handprints– make a keepsake and tie it into Halloween and the story Itsy Bitsy Spider.
- Puff Paint Pumpkin– bored with the typical pumpkin carving? Use puff paint to decorate!
- Halloween Homeschool Freebies by Subject– need I say more?
- Blood Shot Eyeballs– my twins made a video to show you how to turn powdered donuts into eyeballs.
- Ghost Halloween Pops– these treats are yummy are marshmallow-y!
- Pumpkin Pie Play Dough– this stuff smells amazing. Let your little ones create for hours with this stuff- but do not eat it.
- Witchy Fingers– pretzel rods, some colored chocolate and an almond sliver make the best Halloween treat.
- Salty and Sweet Halloween Bark– easy and delish!
Which treat will you create?