I love everything Grinch and these 20+ fun Grinch Crafts for Grinchmas are just too awesome not to share. So, pull up a pair of scissors and some green paint and let’s get something fun made!
If you’re just here for the Christmas crafts, I don’t blame you, I mean, Christmas-Grinch, they’re kind of synonymous. So, I have some fun Christmas ideas here that you really can’t miss.
But back to these the Grinch That Stole Christmas and all his growing heart, crafty fun. The kids just love it.
I mean, there’s nothing better than reading the Grinch Christmas book and then doing a craft together. Well, maybe watching the movie first. I don’t know. That’s kind of a toss-up for me.
But, really, the most fun is in the crafting. If you’re ready to make a few green crafts, well, we should get going!
What You Need to Make Grinch Crafts:
I’m not going to go through all of the crafts and make a comprehensive list, but there are a few items that you’ll need to make these Grinch’s heart crafts, even if you’re making a paper plate Grinch. So, I have pulled together some of my favorites.
The following supplies for your crafts about the Grinch are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things I recommend.
- Bright Green Paint
- Deep Red Paint
- Green Craft Fur
- Cricut Explore Air 2
- Ultra Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun (for safe crafting with kids)
Reminder, not all supplies to make Grinch crafts are linked above, just the ones that may be a bit difficult to find or that you might be unsure of what to look for.
Where Are the Grinch Crafts?
Oh, I am so ready to see all these fabulous Grinch themed crafts, seriously. If you’re ready, keep scrolling.
More Tips for Making Grinch Crafts:
One of the things about crafting, especially with kids, that I least like is having to wait forever for glue to dry. But, again, with kids, I’m not a big fan of using hot glue. So, I have a few tips to make easy crafts for kids for Grinchmas.
- Depending on the age of your kiddo, you’ll want to make your holiday craft something they can do at their skill level. So, before you go off doing something super simple–maybe they are old enough they need a challenge; on the other hand, if they’re really little, maybe some Grinch slime is on the menu.
- Do not, whatever you do, think of these Grinch crafts as only activities for kids. There are plenty of ideas here that you can do as an adult and make something fabulous (but they’re still super easy, too).
- No green paint? Think about using food coloring. I mean, let’s not be crazy or anything, but if you’re wanting to make a Grinch handprint or Christmas ornament, you can use food coloring…get creative.
- There are some free printables in the mix–and you could always print those out and have them on hand for the kiddos at your Thanksgiving dinner!
Now, wasn’t that fun?! If you loved these awesome Grinch inspired crafts, please do pin this to your favorite holiday season board on Pinterest, that way you can find it again super quick when you’ve got your green paint ready!