We have spent the last few months learning so much about some Ocean Animals, but what about the places these animals call home? These geography: label the world’s oceans worksheets can be used while learning about the oceans.
As we have learned about ocean animals, we have heard a few ocean names. These printables will help you teach your child to see the World of Water at a Glance and really understand the places the animals call home!
Ocean Animals Unit Study: Reading Flash Cards
I am sharing these free printables and other resources to help you plan your Ocean Animals Unit Study. I hope you find these homeschooling freebies useful for you in your homeschool classes!
More FREE Ocean Animals Unit Study Freebies and Resources:
- You can also access all of the ocean animals unit study resources here at 3 Boys and a Dog!
- Find lots of Oceans and Beaches Activities & Printables at 3 Dinosaurs
- Have a little fun with these Under The Sea Color Pages from Crystal and Company
Enhance Your Ocean Themed Learning:
Looking for more fun items to help you in teaching your kids about Ocean Animals? Check out my top picks from Amazon!
Ocean Animals Books for Kids
- Ocean Life From A to Z Book and DVD (Readers Book & DVD)
- Easy Make & Learn Projects: Animal Habitats: Reproducible Mini-Books and 3-D Manipulatives That Teach About Oceans, Rain Forests, Polar Regions, and 12 Other Important Habitats
- Awesome Ocean Science (Williamson Kids Can! Series)