We have spent the last few months learning so much about some Ocean Animals, but what about the places these animals call home? These geography: label the world’s oceans worksheets can be used while learning about the oceans. Check out our Ocean Animals Unit Study as well.
As we have learned about ocean animals, we have heard a few ocean names. These printables will help you teach your child to see the World of Water at a Glance and really understand the places the animals call home!
Ocean Animals Unit Study: Reading Flash Cards
I am sharing these free printables and other resources to help you plan your Ocean Animals Unit Study. I hope you find these homeschooling freebies useful for you in your homeschool classes!
More FREE Ocean Animals Unit Study Freebies and Resources:
- You can also access all of the ocean animals unit study resources here at 3 Boys and a Dog!
- Find lots of Oceans and Beaches Activities & Printables at 3 Dinosaurs
- Have a little fun with these Under The Sea Color Pages from Crystal and Company
Enhance Your Ocean Themed Learning:
Looking for more fun items to help you in teaching your kids about Ocean Animals? Check out my top picks from Amazon!
Ocean Animals Books for Kids
- Ocean Life From A to Z Book and DVD (Readers Book & DVD)
- Easy Make & Learn Projects: Animal Habitats: Reproducible Mini-Books and 3-D Manipulatives That Teach About Oceans, Rain Forests, Polar Regions, and 12 Other Important Habitats
- Awesome Ocean Science (Williamson Kids Can! Series)