During this month, you can find lots of pink breast cancer awareness month activities and crafts for the family. And that’s why I’ve rounded up this list of fun recipes and crafts that you can do at home!
But, this list isn’t all! We also have a few other breast cancer awareness activities and craft ideas for your children.
Every October, people around the world come together to celebrate Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
If you have a loved one who has been diagnosed with breast cancer or has been treated for it in the past, these would make wonderful gifts to share with them during October.
Plus, making these projects and talking about the importance of breast cancer awareness with the kids can help them start to develop empathy and generosity for others.
Celebrate Breast Cancer Awareness Month with the family by trying some of these pink-themed activities, crafts, and recipes!
Get even more ideas from this list of breast cancer awareness activities for kids!
1. These Pretty in Pink Mocktails are perfect for kids and adults to enjoy during October!
2. Bake up a batch of these Pink Ribbon Cake Pops to take your child’s school!
3. Make a jar of this DIY Rose Petal Sugar Scrub and gift it to a dear friend who’s a breast cancer survivor!
4. Let the kids work on alphabet recognition with this printable Find the Letter: P is for Pink activity!
5. Even toddlers can help to make this Pink Paper Plate Wreath. Add a pink ribbon and hang it on the front door!
6. Show everyone that you’re commemorating breast cancer awareness month with this DIY Pink Ribbon Keychain!
7. Serve this bright pink Virgin Frozen Watermelon Margarita to your dinner party guests this month!
8. Kids will love to have a bowl of this Pink Raspberry Sorbet after dinner!
9. Let the children help you frost these simple Pink Ribbon Sugar Cookies!
10. Put out a bowl of this Pink Chex Mix for your game day guests!
11. Preschoolers can help to make their own Pink Paper Plate Jellyfish Craft and hang it in the window!
12. Your daughters will love trying this DIY Pink Hair Ribbon Tutorial themselves!
13. Make a big batch of this Cotton Candy Mocktail recipe and bring it to a family gathering!
14. These Homemade Pink Ribbon Cookies are beautiful. They’d make a great entry for a breast cancer awareness bake sale!
15. Get some pink sensory play with this recipe for DIY Pink Glitter Slime!
16. Bake up these sweet Cosmopolitan Cupcakes and add a breast cancer awareness ribbon topper!
17. This cute and simple Ribbon Flowers would be adorable hair bows for kids to make themselves!
18. Try some of these Pink Pig Art Activities and give them to family members as gifts!
19. Let children craft these lovely DIY Ribbon Wands with pink ribbons!
20. This delicious pink Strawberry Candy Corn Mocktail would make a fun drink for kids to share!
Pink Breast Cancer Awareness Month Activities and Resources:
Pick up these affiliate resources from Amazon to share more pink breast cancer awareness month activities with your loved ones!
Libby's Library News
Saturday 16th of October 2010
I want to get two of these. One for my mother-in-law, and another for a dear friend. Thanks for letting us know about the offer.