This Frosty Hawaiian Mocktail recipe is very similar to a Blue Hawaiian cocktail, except it has no rum. 🙂 In our home, we have zero alcohol. None, not a drop. However, I do like to have an occasional drink if my husband and I go out for a special occasion.
I am all about some fruity drinks. Consequently, I love to make mocktails for kids when at home. I can share my fun and fruity concoctions with my kids and my husband (who doesn’t drink AT ALL).
You could really dress this pretty drink up with a fun umbrella or blueberries! For me, it reminds me of a pretty Frosty the Snowman, what about you?
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
I haven’t linked all the ingredients above, just the more difficult to find ones.
- 1 ounce Blue Curacao
- 2 dashes Orange bitters
- 3 ounces Pineapple Coconut Juice
- In the bottom of a serving glass add blue Curacao, then add ice.
- Into a cocktail shaker add two (2) dashes or orange bitters and pineapple coconut juice, and ice.
- Secure the lid and shake for 20 seconds.
- Slowly strain the mixture over the back of a large tablespoon over ice and blue Curacao.
A great (and pretty) mocktail takes a stash of a few fun tools like the ones listed above. So, if you are planning to make cocktails and mocktails when entertaining, it would make sense to create your own little bar box! This way, you are prepared when the unexpected guest drops in.