Isn’t this faux cocktail recipe absolutely beautiful? Not only is it pretty, but it is so yummy – like drinking the filling inside a York Peppermint Patty! This gorgeous green is accomplished by a mix of Creme de Menthe and Limonata. This Crème de Menthe Mocktail Recipe is a perfect treat for Saint Patrick’s Day, a baby shower, or just an afternoon goodie for a child that has had a rough or special day.
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
Reminder, not all ingredients are linked above, just the ones that may be a bit difficult to find or that you might be unsure of what to look for.
A great (and pretty) mocktail takes a stash of a few fun tools like the ones listed above. So, if you are planning to make cocktails and mocktails when entertaining, it would make sense to create your own little bar box! This way, you are prepared when the unexpected guest drops in.
- ½ ounce Creme de Menthe
- 1-ounce Peppermint Simple Syrup
- 3½ ounces San Pellegrino Limonata
- Sprig of fresh mint
- In a cocktail shaker add creme de menthe, simple syrup, San Pellegrino Limonata, and ice.
- Using a long-handled cocktail spoon stir contents for 25 seconds.
- Strain into a prepared serving glass filled with fresh ice.
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint.