From Minnie: Well, actually Kelli here! Minnie didn’t have a thing to say about this rice when she emailed everything to me. So, I honestly have no clue what she thinks of it! However, this came from Minnie’s Kitchen and I don’t believe she would have taken the time to write it up, edit the picture, and email it to me if they didn’t like it. LOL!
- 1 cup Thai Kitchen Jasmine Rice
- 2 cups water
- Salt to taste
- ¼ cup Thai Kitchen Coconut Milk
- 2 tablespoons Thai Kitchen Sweet Red Chili Sauce
- In large pot, bring water to boil.
- Stir in rice.
- Cover and simmer 10 – 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cook until rice is soft and tender.
- Stir in Coconut Milk and Sweet Red Chili Sauce until smooth.
- Remove from heat and allow to stand, covered, for 5 minutes to insure rice is completely cooked.
DISCLAIMER: Kelli was sent a few Thai Kitchen item to review, but Minnie is more of a Thai eater, so she got to try the things out. No money exchanged hands and any opinions are our own.