It’s summer time and zucchini are on sale at nearly every grocery store in my town. In fact, I can usually get several pounds of zucchini for just a few dollars!
With zucchini being so inexpensive, I’ve been scouring the Internet to find great zucchini recipes. And guess what? It turns out that you can use zucchini in so many dishes! My go-to is to roast it as a side dish, but it can go in muffins, cakes, and cookies, as well as slow cooker dinners and soups!
If your store has zucchini marked down right now, check this list of over 28 recipes that use zucchini to get some cooking ideas you can use this week!
Over 28 Zucchini Recipes
1. Did you know that zucchini can be used in a dessert? This sweet Zucchini Bread would be great for breakfast or brunch!
2. Use zucchini in a one-dish meal with this One Pot Cheesy Zucchini Rice!
3. I make turkey burgers all the time, but I never thought to add vegetables to the meat. These Turkey Zucchini Burgers look yummy!
4. These savory Zucchini Parmesan Waffles are a super side dish or snack! In fact, you could probably serve them with marinara sauce on the side. Mmmmm….
5. Here’s another one-pot dish that would be an awesome dinner: Crockpot Chicken and Zucchini Bowtie Pasta!
6. I love to bake and freeze muffins for later and these Zucchini Cinnamon Freezer Muffins are definitely going on the bake list!
7. If you love hush puppies, make them a little healthier with this recipe for Zucchini Hushpuppies!
8. This Garden Zucchini Chowder is light and refreshing – great for a summer soup!
9. Skip the potato chips and make these healthy Oven Baked Parmesan Zucchini Chips instead!
10. Still looking for ways to substitute potatoes in your diet? Try these Spicy Zucchini Curly Fries!
11. These Taco Stuffed Zucchini Boats are an awesome low-carb dish for lunch!
12. Add an unexpected taste to vegetables with this Grilled Zucchini with Mint, Pesto, and Feta!
13. Shred your zucchini and make these Zucchini Latkes to serve with brunch!
14. Make your homemade bread extra healthy with this recipe for No Fail Whole Wheat Zucchini Bread!
15. Take appetizers to the next level and make these Zucchini Cakes with Lemon Parmesan Aioli!
16. This Zucchini Relish would be great on hot dogs, in coleslaw, or with chips!
17. “Zoodles” (zucchini noodles) have gotten really popular lately. Make these Healthy Zucchini Noodles yourself!
18. I’ve seen several zucchini desserts, but this White Zucchini Cake with Broiled Caramel Nut Frosting looks so amazing it really takes the “cake”!
19. If your kids are reluctant to eat their veggies, this Cheesy Zucchini Bake will probably win them over. 😉
20. I love squash casserole, but I’ve never tried it with zucchini. Going to give this Zucchini Basil Casserole a try soon!
21. This Ranch Baked Zucchini is such a smart way to season vegetables!
22. Hollow out your zucchini and make this Sausage and Corn Stuffed Zucchini!
23. If you’re avoiding gluten, these Gluten Free Zucchini Brownies are right up your alley!
24. This Blackened Salmon Zucchini Pasta looks so delicious!
25. These Fudgy Dark Chocolate Zucchini Cookies look unbelievably decadent, but are still on the healthy side!
26. Swap out cabbage for zucchini in this Zucchini Slaw!
27. I would never have considered to put curry on vegetables, but I will definitely try this Grilled Lemon Curry Zucchini!
28. I like zucchini noodles, but sometimes they’re not very filling. This recipe for Zucchini Noodle Stir-Fry with Chicken and Cashews, though, would be a great hearty dish!
29. This Zucchini and Turkey Lasagna is an excellent meal if you’re going light on carbs!
Resources for Making Zucchini Recipes:
With these resources, cooking zucchini recipes is easy!