When planning your child’s third grade curriculum, be sure to include spelling. Spelling is a dying subject these days for whatever reason. Children should know thousands of words by the end of Grade Three.
These Third Grade Spelling Curriculum: Week Three words will help your Kids not only learn to spell the words, but also learn the meanings!
Third Grade Spelling Curriculum: Week Three Word List
Spelling is important because it aids in reading. It helps cement the connection that is shared between sounds and letters. Learning high frequency sight words also has been shown to help with both reading and writing. This is why students learn sight words during their early years. Vocabulary.co
This printable file contains 5 sheets, one for each day of the week. All of the work is done for you, you just have to print them and pass them out. While these worksheets are geared towards 3rd graders, they can be used for lower level or higher level children that need them.
More Spelling Resources:
- Complete weekly list here
- FREE Year Round Blank Spelling Test Sheets For Both 10 or 15 Words
- Free spelling activity (for any list!)
Kelli’s Top Spelling Picks:
- Uncovering the Logic of English: A Common-Sense Approach to Reading, Spelling, and Literacy
- Scrabble Deluxe Game
- Eureka Tub Of Letter Tiles, 176 Tiles in Tub