These Thanksgiving Printables: Early Reader Worksheets will help your preschool and kindergarten aged children work on beginning and ending sounds. This set includes a sheet of beginning sounds and a sheet of ending sounds in an adorable Thanksgiving theme to help your child with Phonics!
I have been sharing some free Thanksgiving Printables and other resources to help you plan your Thanksgiving Unit Study. I hope you find these homeschooling freebies useful for you in your homeschool classes!
Thanksgiving is not very far off – enhance your homeschooling adventures or your afterschool teachings with these adorable Thanksgiving themed worksheets.
These Thanksgiving Printables will help your preschool and kindergarten aged children work on recognizing patterns, letters, and sequences. Plus, they are in an adorable Thanksgiving theme.
More FREE Thanksgiving Printables Resources:
- You can also access all of the Thanksgiving resources at 3 Boys and a Dog!
- Thanksgiving Scavenger Hunt Printable from The Taylor House
- Thanksgiving Preschool Craft from Kids Activities Blog
- P is for Pilgrim Do a Dot Printable from Crystal and Comp
- Thanksgiving Handwriting Printables from Crystal and Comp
Enhance Your Thanksgiving Learning:
Looking for more fun items to help you in teaching your kids about Thanksgiving? Check out my top picks from Amazon!
Educational Thanksgiving Goodies for Kids
- Melissa & Doug Thanksgiving Box Of Questions
- Jingo Game – Thanksgiving
- Thanksgiving Felt Set (20+ Felt Figures, Flannelboard & Case)
- LEGO Turkey 40033
- LEGO Seasonal Set #40056 Thanksgiving Feast [Bagged]