Oh my goodness, these Pumpkin Latte Cupcakes are going to be the hit in your home. This pumpkin pie spice cupcake recipe is really one of the best. Pair it up with the cream cheese frosting and a cup of instant coffee and you’ll have an amazing afternoon snack to enjoy as well. These cupcakes are some of my favorite Easy Pumpkin Recipes!
The hardest part of this simple cupcake recipe is limiting yourself to eating just one! Get this delicious pumpkin puree recipe below!
These cupcakes just scream fall weather and fun. They’re the perfect combination of brown sugar, espresso powder, and powdered sugar all mixed together and portioned out equally. Top with frosting once baked, and they’re an amazing afternoon treat.
Pumpkin Latte Cupcakes
Adding in the eggs one at a time is the best way to slowly add them in. This gives you time to mix them in at medium speed while being aware of the other ingredients that you still need to add in.
This recipe isn’t hard but there are directions in the steps that you need to be certain that you’re following. This will ensure that you’re getting a light and fluffy cupcake every single time.
This is one cupcake recipe that my boys really do love as well. They enjoy the hint of coffee flavor and love the fact that they can really pick up on that pumpkin spice flavor.
Besides homemade frosting, what are some other good toppings for these cupcakes?
Whipped cream is always a simple and easy topping for these muffins as well. It gives them a sweet taste that is light and airy and refreshing. You can even add some chocolate chips or chocolate shavings on top, too.
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
Reminder, not all ingredients in the Pumpkin Latte Cupcakes Recipe are linked above, just the ones that may be a bit difficult to find or that you might be unsure of what to look for
Shop My Kitchen:
The following items can be found in my kitchen here at Miller Manor. Simply click the image that interests you – yes, they do contain affiliate links.
Must Have Resources:
When making Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcakes at home, you really need to have the following Amazon affiliate tools on hand.
Make it a Meal:
Now is the perfect time to give meal planning a try! The more that you can plan out your meals for the week, the less stressed and more prepared you’re going to be! Below is a simple sample of how easy it is to meal plan for the day or even the week.
Main Dish: Tilapia and Mango Fish Tacos
Vegetable Side: Baked Beans
Starch Side: Instant Pot Cheeseburger Potatoes
Refreshing Drink: Summer Drink Recipes
Best Cupcake Recipes:
Once you make this easy pumpkin latte flavored cupcakes recipe, you’re going to have cupcakes on the brain! Luckily I’ve gathered up some of my favorite cupcake recipes to share with you. You’re going to want to make them all!
Unicorn Cupcakes are always a winning choice!
These Owl Cupcakes are a hoot!
These adorable Turkey Cupcakes are great for Thanksgiving.
Have a birthday coming up? Try these adorable Birthday Cupcakes!
These Easy Vanilla Cupcakes are crazy simple and crazy good!
Red Velvet Cupcakes are an awesome taste and flavor to make at home.
Don’t miss out on the taste and flavor of these Raspberry Cupcakes.
Why does my frosting not stick to the cupcakes?
This is because your cupcakes are too hot. You need to move them to a wire rack and let them cool completely before even attempting to frost them. Otherwise, the frosting will melt off and you’ll be stuck with a mess.
More Pumpkin Recipes:
- 2 sticks (1 cup) butter, softened
- 1 cup of brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1 15-ounce can pumpkin puree
- 3 cups of flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¾ cup of milk
- 2 tablespoons instant espresso powder
For the Icing:
- 2 sticks (1 cup) butter, softened
- 5 cups powdered sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup of pumpkin spice coffee creamer
- Start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees. Take your cupcake pan and add in the cupcake liners.
- Next, use a large bowl and beat the butter and sugars until fluffy. Then add in the vanilla.
- Once done, add in the eggs but do so one at a time and beat between each one.
- Next, add in the pumpkin and mix.
- Using a different bowl, add in the flour, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt and whisk.
- Then, add in 1/3 of the dry mixture to your pumpkin mixture and mix well.
- Add half of the milk and mix. Then add 1/3 of the flour mixture and beat to mix. Once that is done, take and add in the rest of the milk and mix. Then add in the rest of the flour and mix.
- Add the espresso powder and mix.
- Add the same amount of batter to each cupcake liner. Put in the oven and bake for 18-22 minutes.
- Once done, let the cupcakes cool for a short time then move to a wire rack to cool down all the way.
While cooling, make the icing by beating the butter, powdered sugar, vanilla, and coffee creamer until mixed.
- Add the frosting on each cupcake and add a small amount of pumpkin pie spice on top as well.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 237Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 32mgSodium: 110mgCarbohydrates: 54gFiber: 1gSugar: 40gProtein: 3g
When you are going to whip up this simple pumpkin cupcake recipe?