Do your kids love pirates? If you want to give them a birthday party they’ll never forget, a pirate-themed birthday party is the way to go!
Planning just about any birthday party, though, can be a big challenge. And if you’re trying to stick to your pirate theme, you might find it hard to know which supplies to choose.
Make your party planning easier with this awesome pirate birthday party supplies list! You’ll find all the decorating items, serving plates, and party favors for the best pirate party ever!
Pirate Birthday Party Supplies List
Don’t forget to let everyone know you are having a pirate themed birthday party with these adorable Pirate Fill-in Invitations (8 count).
Pirate Birthday Party Decorations:
Turn your house into a pirate ship with these awesome decorations!
- Jolly Roger Pennant Banner, 10-Inch by 12-Feet
- Black Pirate Ship Mylar Balloon Set
- Beware of Pirates Door Cover
- Pirate Flag Jolly Roger 3 ft by 5 ft
- Pirate Ship Centerpiece, 18-1/2-Inch by 26-Inch
Pirate Party Favors:
Have these pirate party favors on hand for your guests to enjoy!
- Pencil Party Favors 12/Pkg
- Felt Eye Patches 1 Dozen
- Pirate inflatable Sword 24 inch (1 Dozen)
- Pirate Party Hats (1 Dozen)
- Treasure Chest Treat Boxes (1 Dozen)
Pirate Party Games and Activities:
What’s a party without games? These are perfect for little buccaneers!
- Be sure to have a Pirate Ship Pinata and fill it full of gold coins, candy, and gems.
- A party is not complete these days without a place to take selfies! Create a photo booth and be sure to have tons of props on hand like these:
- Pirate Treasure Map Party Game (mask & 12 flags included)
- Pin the Eye Patch on the Pirate
- Color Your Own Pirate Bandannas – Includes 12 white pirate map style bandanas
- Inflatable Alligator Ring Toss Game
Pirate Party Food and Drink Supplies:
Make sure your food and drinks reflect the Pirate theme, Matey! Here are a few items to help you prepare.
- Inflatable Pirate Ship Cooler or Inflatable Treasure Chest Cooler
- The tablecloth options are endless, but these are my favorites:
- Pirate Party Dinner Plates, 8ct
- Pirate Party Dessert Plates, 8ct
- 9oz Pirate Party Paper Cups, 8ct
- Pirate Party Napkins, 16ct
- Or get a Pirate Party Pack for 8that includes 8 cake plates, 8 luncheon napkins, 8 9oz paper cups, and 1 plastic table cover!
- You can order a specialty cake, or you can save your money and make your own cake or cupcakes:
Pirate Birthday Gift Ideas:
When planning your child’s pirate themed birthday party, don’t forget the gifts! With a little planning, the presents can also coordinate with your child’s themed party.
- Yo! Ho ! Ho! Printed Gift Wrap
- LEGO Pirates Shipwreck Defense
- 6″ Handheld Brass Telescope with Wooden Box – Pirate Navigation
- Pop up Greeting Cards -Pirate Ship
- Captain Beastlie’s Pirate Party Hardcover Book
- LEGO Pirates Treasure Island
More Birthday Party Resources:
For more help to plan a perfect birthday party, check out these resources!
- The Keys to a Memorable Birthday Party
- The Best Free Birthday Clubs to Join
- The Best Homemade Buttercream Icing Recipe
- Over 20 Delicious Cupcake Recipes
- 7 Birthday Party Theme Ideas for Young Boys
Must Have Birthday Items:
And add even more birthday fun with these great decor items!
- 60 piece DIY Kit for Photobooth: Dress-up Accessories & Party Favors, Costumes with Mustache on a stick, Hats, Glasses, Mouth, Bowler, Bowties
- Happy Birthday to You! By Dr. Seuss
- 4.5ft Happy Birthday Jointed Banner
- Adorable Happy Birthday Teddy Bear With Cake That Plays “Happy Birthday To You”!
- LEGO Birthday Decoration Cake Set (120 pieces)