If you have a kids’ party coming up soon, don’t go for the same drinks you always have. Even though kids love juice boxes and soda, they also love a fun mocktail. Mixing your own ingredients gives you unlimited ideas for a fun kids’ drink. At your next party, how about trying some of these Mocktail Recipes!
Mocktails can be a fun way for the kids to drink something extra special at your next party or get together. You can even serve them in a fancy glass to make it more fun. Mocktails can also be a lot healthier than a juice box or soda, as you get to choose your own ingredients!
There are mocktail recipes for children to choose from that go with any party theme or season of the year. Having an Avenger party? Make a Hulk green mocktail. Barbie party for the girls? Have a pink mocktail in a fancy glass. The possibilities are endless!
If you love these drinks, try some of my mocktails for teenagers as well!
If you don’t have any recipes of your own, there are plenty out there to choose from. I have pulled together over 30 Mocktails Perfect for Kids Parties and listed them below to give you a few ideas! So while planning your next kids party, don’t forget the mocktail!
Do you have some favorite mocktail recipes that you serve at your kids parties? Leave a comment below and share!
1. This Spooky Halloween Mocktail will be loads of fun for fall!
2. Putting together a party at the last minute? Try this Super Easy Party Drink!
3. Sitting inside on a cool evening? This Caramel Hot Cocoa would be perfect!
4. This citrus-y Pineapple Mocktail would be delicious with chips and salsa!
5. Want something bright and fruity? Try this Tropical Twisters Mocktail!
6. If you’re having a kids’ tea party, the children would love this Tea and Honey Sparkling Sangria Mocktail!
7. This Electric Blue Butterfly Mocktail is a gorgeous drink for kids to sip on!
8. Sip on this St Patricks Day Mocktail with your family this spring!
9. I love Mimosas. And with this Skinny Mimosa mocktail, the whole family can enjoy them!
10. If you love eggnog, this Almond Pumpkin Nog will be delicious!
11. This light Cranberry Kiss Mocktail is a fun spritzer for kids!
12. Ever have a cool apple cider? These Apple Cider Floats are a twist on the classic autumn drink!
13. In the mood for a rich drink, try this indulgent Nutella Hot Chocolate!
14. This Lemon Berry Mojito makes a sweet and tangy mocktail kids and adults will love!
15. If you like the special hot chocolate recipe earlier, you’ll love this Cinnamon Bun White Hot Chocolate!
16. The tart taste and fizz of this Cranberry Limeade Sparkling Mocktail is a nice treat for the kids!
17. Try this Pumpkin and Apple Cider Fizz – a twist on classic fall cider!
18. Let the kids get a try at martini with this kid-friendly Apple Snap-Tini!
19. Combine two autumn flavors in this Pumpkin Pie White Hot Chocolate recipe!
20. This Caramel Apple Cider puts the taste of pie into a mocktail!
21. Serve this Raspberry Lemon Lime Mocktail for a kids’ party or an outdoor barbecue!
22. What kid doesn’t love cotton candy? This Cotton Candy Mocktail is an awesome beverage for the littles!
23. Pumpkin-flavored drinks are all the rage. This Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate is a must-try!
24. Add a spicy flavor to your traditional fall drink with this Homestyle Apple Cider with Pumpkin Chai!
25. This Orange Mocktail uses orange juice, ginger ale, and a pinch of sea salt for a unique flavor!
26. Make a pitcher of this Virgin Sangria Mocktail to serve with a summer dinner!
27. This recipe for Sassy Ginger Granny Smith Crisp combines the flavors of apple and ginger!
28. Leche Merengada is a milk drink with egg, vanilla, and cinnamon. Try it hot or cold!
29. This sweet Popsicle Mocktail is made with actual ice pops!
30. Horchata is one of my favorite drinks. This recipe for Mexican Horchata is creamy and delicious!
31. Try this Vietnamese Coffee for an iced mocktail drink the kids will love!
So as you plan out your next kids party or a get together that will include kids, be sure to plan something special for their beverage. There are so many fun mocktail recipes to choose from!
Choose a color that goes with the party decorations. You can also choose a flavor that goes with the party theme. Pick a drink that matches up with the season, like a nice hot drink for a winter party or a cool refreshing drink for an outdoor summer party.
Mocktail Recipes Resources:
Use these resources and supplies to make your own tasty mocktails for kids!
- Mocktails: The Complete Bartender’s Guide
- OXO Good Grips Cocktail Shaker – 16 Ounce
- The Mocktail Manual: Smoothies, Energisers, Presses, Teas, and Other Non-Alcoholic Drinks