With Graduations happening all over the country, you are probably working on planning some parties! These mocktail recipes for teenagers are sure to be a hit with the kids. Teen parties can be challenging with finding the right decor, food, and drinks! Add mocktails to your menu! Mocktails for kids are served in so many varieties, flavors, and colors. These festive, yummy, and non-alcoholic treats are sure to make any gathering with teens a hit!
27 Mocktail Recipes for Teenagers:
1. The perfect Halloween treat includes this spooky Halloween Mocktail Recipe – 3 Boys and A Dog
2. This Tropical Twisters Drink is a great girls night in either frozen or on the rocks! – A Helicopter Mom
3. If you love cranberry fruits this Cranberry Kiss Mocktail Recipe is great! – 3 Boys and A Dog
4. Spring is officially still here and this Spring Citrus Mocktail is perfect for barbeques and other gatherings – A Mom’s Take
5. This Lime Mojito Mocktail is full of amazing lime flavor and perfect for an afternoon!- In The Playroom
6. This Cider-Ella concoction combines yummy citrus and spice perfect for a princess- Baby Post
7. This Lipton Tea and Honey Blackberry Pomegranate Spritzer are an awesome tea and blackberry combination. – Quirky Inspired
8. A Hot Toddy Mocktail on a cold day is a great warm up especially with Lipton tea!- Smart Savvy Living
9. This Lipton Tea and Honey Sparkling Sangria Mocktail is a refreshing fruit and teas sensation! – Flour On My Face
10. Blueberries are in season so why not create this Blueberry Pina Colada mocktail or cocktail. – Real The Kitchen and Beyond
11. The light lemony fruit combination of this Blueberry Twinkle is very tasty – Baby Post
12. This light and refreshing Mango Pina Colada is ready in no time! – Real The Kitchen and Beyond
13. Cinnamon and pomegranate make up this seasonal Mull It Over Mocktail. – Baby Post
14. This cool treat of Blood Orange Sorbetto Mocktail is almost a dessert!- Real The Kitchen and Beyond
15. The citrus, minty flavor of this Disneyland Copycat Mint Julep is a delicious lemon-lime drink. – Rick A Bam Boo
16. A Strawberry Daiquiri Mocktail is perfect strawberry creation for summertime!- In The Playroom
17. This Raw Honey Hibiscus Tea is a great mocktail mix of fruit and sweet tea flavor. – The Rising Spoon
18. You can never go wrong with strawberries especially in a Strawberry Pineapple Spritzer. – It Is A Keeper
19. Soak up the sun and enjoy this strawberry pineapple delight of Strawberry Pina Coladas – Real The Kitchen and Beyond
20. Tiny Bubbles is a great mixture of grapefruit and club soda with a splash of grenadine.- Baby Post
Shop My Kitchen:
The following items can be found in my kitchen here at Miller Manor. Simply click the image that interests you – yes, they do contain affiliate links.
21. This semi-sweet Chocolate Chia Tea is great virgin or alcoholic. – Spaceships and Laserbeams
22. This super lite Italian Soda Mocktail is not a compromise for the waistline. – Shaping Up To Be A Mom
23. You are sure to love this Apple Cider Slushie with apples and spice. – Real The Kitchen and Beyond
24. Mix up cran-raspberry juice, lemon-lime sherbet, and ginger ale for Mr. Frosty. – Baby Post
25. Planning a spring gathering? This Pineapple Mocktail is a packed with spring flavor! – 3 Boys and A Dog
26. This easy Sparkling Blueberry Spritzer is super fun for kids to help in the making- Crystal & Co.
27. Enjoy this festive St. Patrick’s Day Mocktail of green delight that fits perfect! – 3 Boys and A Dog
28. The kids are sure to enjoy this Easy Faux Champagne Recipe to sip on!