These Preschool Writing Practice printables are part of our ocean animals unit study! They will help your preschool aged children work on improving their fine motor skills. This is a simple little sheet to help them with learning how to follow the lines. This is a very important of the handwriting process because it helps your child learn how to handle their writing utensils in an orderly fashion. This worksheet gives them something fun to work on. Of course, if you put in a clear sheet protector and use dry erase markers you can use this worksheet repeatedly.
click the image above to download your printable worksheet(s)
Ocean Animals Unit Study: Preschool Writing Practice
I am sharing these free printables and other resources to help you plan your Ocean Animals Unit Study. I hope you find these homeschooling freebies useful for you in your homeschool classes!
More FREE Ocean Animals Unit Study Freebies and Resources:
- You can also access all of the ocean animals unit study resources here at 3 Boys and a Dog!
- Find lots of Oceans and Beaches Activities & Printables at 3 Dinosaurs
- Have a little fun with these Under The Sea Color Pages from Crystal and Company
Enhance Your Ocean Themed Learning:
Looking for more fun items to help you in teaching your kids about Ocean Animals? Check out my top picks from Amazon!
Ocean Animals Books for Kids
- Ocean Life From A to Z Book and DVD (Readers Book & DVD)
- Easy Make & Learn Projects: Animal Habitats: Reproducible Mini-Books and 3-D Manipulatives That Teach About Oceans, Rain Forests, Polar Regions, and 12 Other Important Habitats
- Awesome Ocean Science (Williamson Kids Can! Series)
Educational Ocean Animals Toys for Kids
- Ocean Dive Eco Expedition
- Under The Sea! Plastic Sea Life Creatures (90 pc)
- LeapFrog The Magic School Bus Oceans Learning Game (Works with LeapPad Tablets, LeapsterGS, and Leapster Explorer)
- Ocean-Opoly Monopoly Board Game