Oh my word! It is extremely difficult to find New Year’s Eve Movies for Kids!
I have searched on Netflix and on Amazon and finally was able to come up with this list. So, this year when you are settling in for a New Year’s Eve Party with your friends, you can stock up on this New Year’s movies and let the kids have their own party in another area of the house.
New Years Eve Movies for Kids
1. Baby New Year has run away from Father Time and Santa has sent Rudolph after him. The future of Christmas is riding on Rudolph’s success.
2. It’s New Year’s Eve on Sesame Street and around the world! Anchorman Elmo and the Monster News Network provide special reports showing us the New Year’s customs and celebrations.
3. Cappy New Year! It’s Time to Celebrate! Kind Dedede is stirring up trouble again in Cappy Town, but Kirby is always ready to inhale his enemies and save his friends.
4. Filmed with high definition cameras. Ideal for use at parties and events or just to enjoy the magic of fireworks in your home, this DVD is full of colorful firework shows all filmed with high definition cameras. The DVD was filmed in many different countries at acclaimed firework displays and competitions showcasing top firework artists from around the world.
5. A movie which tells about the understanding and friendship between children from city and countryside.
6. It is 1945 and Anne Shirley (Academy-award nominee and Golden Globe winner, Barbara Hershey) has returned to Prince Edward Island for an extended visit. She agrees to write a play with hopes that it will keep her mind off of her son who is in the War overseas. But a long-hidden secret in the form of a letter from her errant father provides a distraction of its own.
As Anne struggles to complete the play, she delves into long-buried memories, reliving the troubled years before she arrived as an orphan at Green Gables. As a child, Young Anne (newcomer Hannah Endicott-Douglas), was taken into the care of a wealthy matriarch, Amelia Thomas (Academy-award winner Shirley MacLaine) and her daughter-in-law, Louisa (Rachel Blanchard), which changes her life forever. Anne finally reveals the astonishing truth about her father and the origins of her quest for “kindred spirits.”
7. Ring in the new! Some things, however, don’t change with a turn of the calendar page: Charlie Brown still has homework to do on the night of the big New Year’s Eve party.
8. Get ready to ring in the season with a full-length adventure straight from the heart of the Hundred Acre Wood. Join Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, Roo and the whole gang in Winnie The Pooh: A Very Merry Pooh Year – now on Blu-ray™ and Digital Copy for the first time. Newly re-mastered in digital high definition, this sparkling holiday classic is an inspiring celebration of friendship.
It’s the most wonderful time of the year, but Rabbit will only discover the true spirit of the season after his pals make misguided New Year’s resolutions to change – with hilarious and heartfelt results! Featuring beloved characters, delightful songs and fun-filled bonus goodies, this special “Gift Of Friendship Edition” is sure to become a shared family tradition for generations to come.
I hope you and your children enjoy these family friendly New Year’s Eve movies!