It can be hard to make healthy eating choices all day. It’s one thing to start the morning on a healthy note, but by dinnertime, a lot of us are just ready to make something for the kids and be done with it. So I wanted to find some simple clean eating recipes for dinner that I could prepare quickly, even at the end of a long day.
These dishes are easy to make, affordable, and they look great! Even your picky eaters might gobble them up! And it’s always good to get the whole family eating clean if we can. Take a look to see which recipes you want to try!
Ready to make more healthy meals? Take a look at this list of Clean Eating Recipes you can make!
21 Clean Eating Recipes for Dinner:
1. My kids absolutely love this Keep It Clean Tilapia! I make it all the time!
2. Looking for a clean eating potato recipe? These Onion Roasted Potatoes would go well with any dinner!
3. Serve this Chicken, Avocado, Cucumber, Tomato Salad for a light, refreshing meal!
4. Make these Clean Eating Salmon Patties Recipe for a refreshing summer dinner!
5. Try this Clean Eating Potato Recipe with a light soup!
6. Don’t cheat yourself on a fast food burger. Stay healthy with this Clean Eating Hamburger!
7. Moist, flavorful, and clean, this Clean Eating Turkey Meatloaf is an awesome option for dinner!
8. This Crockpot Clean Eating Chicken is perfect if you have to be out of the house all day!
9. This Clean Eating Bruschetta Quinoa Bake looks delicious!
10. Fun fact: these Clean Eating Chicken Muffins will be great with a side salad!
11. This Clean Eating Chicken Chili will be ready for your family in just over an hour!
12. Even your fish-hating kids will love this Clean Eating Salmon Patties Recipe!
13. Make vegetable soup enjoyable with this Clean Eating Chicken Vegetable Soup!
14. Looking for a clean salad recipe? Try this Clean Eating Greek Salad!
15. Bring Greece into your home with this Greek Lemon Chicken!
16. Feed your family and add a dash of sweetness of apple with this Crockpot Honey Pork and Apples!
17. This Spicy Chicken and Apple Sweet Potato Stir Fry is a perfect way to spice up clean eating!
18. I can’t wait to try this amazing-looking Clean Eating Onion Soup Mix!
19. Try these Stuffed Red Peppers With Brown Rice and Turkey for a family meal!
20. Warm, creamy, and filled with sweet corn, this Shrimp Corn Chowder would be delicious for dinner!
21. Are you a spice lover? You’ll love these Taco Chipotle Flavored Beef Lettuce Wraps!
Clean Eating Recipes for Dinner Resources:
Pick up these Amazon affiliate resources to make even more clean eating recipes for dinner!